[Archive] New to CD's

Rhazharr Daemonhammer:

Hi everybody,

This is my first post on CDO. I am a DOW player and recently decided to start a CD force. I have a soft spot for GW’s obscure armies. I really like the level of support the CD’s get through is site. I only wish DOW had the same.

Below is my WIP pic of my first CD warriors.

Here’s my death rocket which I use as a count as DOW cannon, This will be my colour scheme for my CD’s.

If your interested in checking out my DOW army click on the link below.

http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=29789.msg494436#msg494436

I look forward to all comments and criticism.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Nicodemus:

Welcome to the site. Glad to see another Chaos Dwarf fan find their way!!

Excellent first post as well - I really like what you’ve done so far! What’s the story behind the 3rd unit with the Death Rocket?.. the guy with the killer moustache?

!N

Rhazharr Daemonhammer:

What's the story behind the 3rd unit with the Death Rocket?... the guy with the killer moustache?

NIcodemus
He is the "White Dwarf", I got him free with an issue of the mag years ago (back when white dwarf supported the hobby not just pushed GW products like it does now - end of rant!) I GS the original beard to look more CD and replaced the right arm to hold the wrench.

Loki:

Welcome to the site Rhazharr Daemonhammer, great start to your army, great conversion work on the warriors, also really like the death rocket, keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff on the site soon :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

Those are some nicely painted chaos dwarfs. The only complaint i have is that the base looks more like a Tomb King base than a chaos dwarf base.

Are you sure that white dwarf came free with the magazine? I have one as well but i had to buy mine in a blister. It was a limited edition model a few years ago. I think it was to celebrate the 300th Issue.

The Stormchild:

A very good looking force so far.

I look forward to seeing more.

-Kit

Bassman:

Cool painting! I like it.

Where did you get the square shield on the left? It’s so cool to have square shields… :slight_smile:

Abecedar:

G’day Rhazharr. Great rocket. I used the bronze as the base colour as well though I steered clear of reds. Very good to see someone else that most villanous of our cousins as well. I’ve got an older version of “The White Dwarf” thats gunna be a CD in one of the Great Weapons Unit.

Pyro Stick:

Where did you get the square shield on the left? It's so cool to have square shields.... :)

Bassman
Isnt it from the chaos rhino sprue?

Nicodemus:

Where did you get the square shield on the left? It's so cool to have square shields.... :)

Bassman
Isnt it from the chaos rhino sprue?

Pyro Stick
Yes, those are the ones. You can find a link to the auction for them from Hoard O' Bits here

~N