[Archive] New to Chaos Mini's CC needed plz

SlaversOfAll:

Hey guys so my birthday is coming up in a little over a month so my GF ordered a chaos dwarf army from ebay unmade forgeworld style. So I need some advice on a army for them I NEVER played dwarf or any ranged army before and would like to try and make this one shooty being dwarf and a movement of 1" a turn kinda limits the running option.

So I got the tamurkhan book and am using their rules for Legion of Azgorh. She bought me 60 Infernal Guard 30 With flameglaves, 6 sorcerer’s 1 of ever tank thing they have, 4 commands, 3 k’daai fireborn and 3 bull centaur also using a forgefiend for a k’daai destroyer. Using this I would like a army that can hold in a upcoming tornie. All cc and coments would be loved thanks

I will be playing against" Lizardmen, New Chaos, Tomb King, Wood Elf and a Beastman who loves ambush with lots of gors.

Chaos Dwarf 1954

Lord/ Hero’s = 432

Prophet : lvl 4 = 300

Infernal Castellan : BSB - Shield = 132

Core = 1324

40 Hobgoblins: Command = 182

40 Hobgoblins: Command = 182

20 Infernal Guard : Blunderbusses = 360

20 Infernal Guard : Blunderbusses = 360

Special = 240

3 Bull Centaur Renders = 120

3 Bull Centaur Renders = 120

Rare = 200

Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher = 100

Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher = 100

bigdark:

Marry her. I have nothing to offer on army in put.

Bolg:

Marry her. 

bigdark
Word! oh and you dont really need advice if you bring the destroyer (;

14feet:

Well, from what I’ve been hearing from people is that if you want blunderbuss you should keep the unit big so I would stack up the 2 units and make them one. inevitably your blunderbuss unit will be attacked/targeted and you will need the big unit so maintain the 20 minimum to gain the special 2 row shoot run.

Oh btw your girl must have serious cash on hand cuz that was prolly a grand or more in minis. Are you rich or something?

Thanks.

SlaversOfAll:

Well, from what I've been hearing from people is that if you want blunderbuss you should keep the unit big so I would stack up the 2 units and make them one. inevitably your blunderbuss unit will be attacked/targeted and you will need the big unit so maintain the 20 minimum to gain the special 2 row shoot run.

Oh btw your girl must have serious cash on hand cuz that was prolly a grand or more in minis. Are you rich or something?

Thanks.

14feet
Ya I was worried about that aswell... just seem really light on the number of squads and am afriad to get flanked.

Well we are not rich but not needing lol. I rent several du-plex and she is a nurse. We spend roughly 500-600$ for b-days. Not bad for a guy with a ged huh lol

Samanos:

yep marry her.

btw the shriekers are special not rare…

14feet:

super cool. BTW welcome to the community bro.