[Archive] New user group on Warseer

Grimstonefire:

For any of you that happen to post on warseer I have created the Chaos Dwarfs Unleashed! social group.

Although they aren’t really busy at all, it might get a few people browsing for chaos dwarf forums that had not considered it before.  At the very least they will be in touch with CDO members even if they don’t want to join another forum.  Every little helps.

You can access this through User CP >> Social Groups.

Xander Edit! Go here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/group.php

(Come on Grim, I am lazy, you need to provide a direct link for me) :stuck_out_tongue:

Taedae:

i joined up.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Pyro Stick:

Joined. I didnt even know Warseer had social forums. I might start a Man o War one and try get more people to join my forum.

Xander:

Joined and added a link to your post for max laziness. :slight_smile:

Taedae:

if you are lazy, then you edit the OP to give the link, wouldnt that be unlazy?

wallacer:

Xander is a complicated man :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnt even know Warseer had social forums.

Pyro Stick
I’m not surprised. I can’t even see a link to it from their forum (surely there must be one…)

Kera foehunter:

For any of you that happen to post on warseer I have created the Chaos Dwarfs Unleashed! social group.

Although they aren't really busy at all, it might get a few people browsing for chaos dwarf forums that had not considered it before.  At the very least they will be in touch with CDO members even if they don't want to join another forum.  Every little helps.

You can access this through User CP >> Social Groups.

Xander Edit! Go here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/group.php

(Come on Grim, I am lazy, you need to provide a direct link for me) :P

Grimstonefire
lol i see your trying to shag-hi member very pirate like grimms

wallacer:

Ah, I found how you get to it on the warseer forum page.  It’s in the quick links drop down box.  Oddly, i’ve never used that before.

Hashut’s Scion:

It took me a couple of minutes, but I was able to successfully navigate it to the site.

Kera foehunter:

i just don’t like the site !! to many a -holes

wallacer:

Not so the CD social group though, Kera.

You’ll notice that so far the handsomest and smartest members of CDO are the ones who have joined, which bodes well.

Kera foehunter:

Why go there i will bask in the greatest of Hashut’s son here !!

Grimstonefire:

Why go there i will bask in the greatest of Hashut's son here !!

Kera foehunter
Why, thankyou kera. ;P  :hashut (we really need a new hashut smilie)

Only thing I hate about warseer is that the auto setting for new pm is no popup (I haven't checked if the popup is even possible), so nobody checks their pm, it's only a small number on one side.

Or maybe I ask all the annoying questions that nobody wants to answer!? :)

cornixt:

The auto setting does send an email about your pms though.