[Archive] Newcomer Approaching!

Lord Sandwich:

Hey everybody! Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been interested in CD for some time now, but I never got around to starting the army. That’s about to change.

So let’s hear it: may your hats stand tall, and may your beards grow curly! :hat off

(Oh and apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I didn’t see a newbie subforum anywhere)

Kera foehunter:

welcome to the site !!im glade you join in finely!!

don’t worry we can get a lonely staff member to move it

Loki:

Good to have you with us Lord Sandwich, and good to hear that you love the hats :hat off

Bassman:

Welcome to the site! the more big hat lovers we have the better it is… this forum there are too many mask-helm lovers :wink:

Nice nickname too, just wondering what’s inside he sandwich…

Lord Sandwich:

Thanks for the greets everyone. Yeah, the hats are one of the few things hat have me excited about Chaos Dwarves, curly beards being one of the others.

Nice nickname too, just wondering what’s inside he sandwich…

Bassman
Mmm, good question. You can never have enough PB & J, although a nice BLT might be there, too.

two_heads_talking:

Thanks for the greets everyone. Yeah, the hats are one of the few things hat have me excited about Chaos Dwarves, curly beards being one of the others.
Nice nickname too, just wondering what's inside he sandwich...

Bassman
Mmm, good question. You can never have enough PB & J, although a nice BLT might be there, too.

Lord Sandwich
Welcome aboard. word to the wise, don't combine a PB &J with a BLT.. especially if you are using mayo...:)

Kera foehunter:

also don’t put spam on it aether the staff will go nuts