[Archive] Nexus XXX Century Warriors

Kera foehunter:

that would be great mr t

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Here’s my guys all painted! They are going to be used as my Devestator Squad for my Soviet Space Marines. The “3a” in Russian means “Go”.

The leader reminds me of Duke Nukem from the old Playstation game of the 1990’s.

The box includes 4 standard guns and 3 special guns as pictured above. The guns are interchangeable and fit into a square hole in the warrior’s chest. The last 3 pictures are of the standard gun and the standard guy.

I painted them using a combination of Gloss Tremclad spray enamels, Testors Enamels, Tamyia clear colours and Citadel white. I like the “Gloss” look for my army as it makes them appear new and like they’re made of metals.

Here’s a comparison between these guys and the regular Soviet Space Marines:

Thorne:

[qu
[img]http://images49.fotki.com/v1503/photos/4/52544/7539225/XXXCenturyWarriors1-vi.jpg

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I have a box for sale through my store. Just 1 box.

Kera foehunter:

Damn it look like you been painting a lot mr t

they look cool

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Damn it look like you been painting a lot mr t

Kera
Not really Kera. These are just guys I haven't had time to photograph or didn't have a camera when I did have the time.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Anyone else buy these guys recently?

ChungEssence:

Honestly they’re not bad at all. I like them. They have a certain charm, funky looking squad

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hey! Thanx!

I think I still have a box here somewhere…oh yeah…right behind me on my honkin’ huge GW shelf! LOL!