[Archive] Night Goblin Army Blog

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Just need to finish of the bases and add the 2 night goblins from the new animosity diorama, i as unit leader and one as a deadite with a couple of arrows in his back and a head swap

Arashi:

That unit looks really nice! Must have taken some time.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Lovely painting but why are the netters in the middle?

GRNDL:

IIRC, netters just ARE now, they aren’t taken off as they used to be when they were used. They only modify the first round of combat. So model wise you just need to show they are there. Etiquette would suggest they’d be in the front rank though, but I don’t recall anything saying they can’t be several lines back. /shrug

Kera foehunter:

love the damage shields and the iron jaw goblin

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

im trying to get loads of shields like that so i can have an “elite” night goblin unit to go with the warboss all with iron shields

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

wip night gobs on fancy resin bases

SQUIGS!!!

Ghrask Dragh:

Cool squigs! I love night goblins, yours are looking really great, makes me want to paint mine again :hat off

Kera foehunter:

nice baces!!!love the green squiq!your black robes on the gobos are nice,the grey hoods are sweet to!!

and the iron jaw goblin

Kera foehunter
This_Is_My_Boomstick where did you get that iron jaw from?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

and the iron jaw goblin

Kera foehunter
This_Is_My_Boomstick where did you get that iron jaw from?

Godbob and his jolly rogers
40k ork ardboyz box set, i use it as the magic item for the killing blow ability :)

Willmark:

Heh squigs are pretty cool.

Merchant:

• Well me friend :slight_smile: I might gonna steal your idea (giving the Night Goblin Hero an Orc metal jaw) as one of my Hobbo Heroes - If it is okay with you?
    (is it the jaw from the 40k ork boys box or ???)

I’ll also add, that your colour and details are great - your squigs looks great in that dark’en colour, giving them a more evil an maniac look :slight_smile:

Cheers Merchant :cheers

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

- Well me friend :) I might gonna steal your idea (giving the Night Goblin Hero an Orc metal jaw) as one of my Hobbo Heroes - If it is okay with you?
(is it the jaw from the 40k ork boys box or ???)

I'll also add, that your colour and details are great - your squigs looks great in that dark'en colour, giving them a more evil an maniac look :)

Cheers Merchant :cheers

Merchant
the jaw is from the 40k ork ard boyz box set, its a metal jaw, be good to see a hobbo with one, will look mean

the squigs are catachan green with little beedy yellow eyes

Merchant:

Okay thanks mate - :slight_smile:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

I got the new Orc and Goblin animosity diorama, so i cancelled christmas and everything got put on hold to convert these for my first 2 units - the first 10 archers will be up in a few days, i will be building up the base to hide the Orc arm

Dead gobbos thats blasphemic why did you mke them die

But they are great

Did you buy two anmosity set’s if so what did you do with the other orcs?

Kera foehunter:

i like this !!! poor babys they don’t stand a chance!!

can’t wait to seee the whole unit

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Godbob

I know dead gobbos :(, theres plenty more where they came from and it adds more variety to the units.

Because of the poses they were in that was the only real thing you could do with them.

Im probebly going to sell them off as i dont need them - no Orcs in this Goblin army - , i did get 2 sets and one of the orcs does need a new hand as he was holding one of the Night Goblins

The bosses are so hard they dont need weapons anymore :), GRRRRR

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

You go ANYWHERE near my shroom, ill rip your face off

ARGHHHHHH

So hard he does not need weapons

MY EYE, MY EYE!!!