[Archive] Night goblin unit(with filler)

bobkian:

I just recently bought bfsp (well three of them) and I collect orcs and goblins :h so I made a night goblin unit (I know its a small one I am going to use the rest in big units)

the filler is a night goblin poking at a tied up slayer.

here’s some pictures:

I don’t expect them to be brilliant because I only started warhammer earlier this year.

furrie:

cool filler

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

bobkian:

Merchant:

Wow that is one hell of a cool filler, I have never got to use the captured dwarf myself - but I start to see some use for him :slight_smile:

Keep up the good “filler” work mate :slight_smile:

bobkian:

Thanks,

I needed five more night goblins and I was never going to use the tied up slayer in anything else. :h

Thommy H:

I like the concept, but I think you need some more gobbos on it. One model occupying the space of six is a bit silly.

Kera foehunter:

nice i like the idea i cut the head off my tyied up slayer a new slayer out of him

bobkian:

I like the concept, but I think you need some more gobbos on it. One model occupying the space of six is a bit silly.

Thommy H
I know that's why I added the mushroom and the dead night goblin, I know its still a bit empty but I couldn't think of anything else to put on it.

I am in the process of painting it right now.:h

nice kera foehunter what did you use for the body?

bobkian:

I have painted it now:

:h:h:h

Kera foehunter:

nice paint job

what you could do is add some shields on the ground or broken weaponds

or mabe a skellie with a spear thew him??

demonicprince20:

haha I actually had the same idea the other day with my captured dwarf. I was just going to have four night gobbos surrounding the captured slayer

Willmark:

I like it but I agree with Thommy. You get so many gobbos in the [[BFSP]] set why the need for filler?

bobkian:

kera foehunter: thanks I might do that

demonicprince20: lol

willmark: I know you get loads but I don’t see the problem with getting more out of it.

furrie:

nice painting

bobkian:

thanks.