[Archive] No Bull! **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

zobo1942:

Well, that pretty much sums it up!

I have a bunch of Bull Centaur torsos on their way to me, but I have none of the ‘bull’ lower parts.

Anyone happen to have a spare (or several) lying around?

SCB:

Hi,

I have un bunch of left-hand side bull parts. If it can help U.

zobo1942:

Hi, thanks for the reply!

Do you only have left hand sides, or do you have any spare right hand sides as well?

SCB:

No, just 18 left hand sides…

Yeah… 18… o_O

nitroglysarine:

I have a body off the whirlwind guy, not sure if i’m going to sell it, that any use? I don’t think they are of the same scale/size as the other models.

zobo1942:

Hi Nitro,

I’m thinking of finding some legs (maybe orc legs?) and putting them on the bull centaur torsos I have to make some strange orge-ish not-so-stunty critter, or something. However, I’m not too sure what I’ll do with them if I can’t seem to find a pair of legs that works.

Thanks for the offer, though!

nitroglysarine:

Might be worth a try giving a go with old empire horses, only advice from my experience, shorten the legs, makes it far easier to make them look proportional correct.

G.2:

I think I may have spare half-bull centaur body(or 2). I am not sure which side/s I have. I will go through my pile of lead tonight and see what I have.

Bolg:

@zobo1942 plastic horse bodies work well with a dwarf upper torso.
kinda like this: