[Archive] no "problems" thread/forum or contact info?

two_heads_talking:

I tried to find a forum or even a contact email for errors, problems, etc but found none, did I miss them?

the issue I am having is uploading a new avatar. I’ve tried to upload it twice now, but all it does is distort my current avatar.

it’s smaller than the 150x150 requirement and only 5kb, so I’m not sure what the problem is…

Baggronor:

Yeah I had the same problem last week. Tried to replace mine with a new image and it just makes my current one really really small.

Xander:

It is probably just the cache in your browser. The filename for your new avatar is likely the same once uploaded, which is why your browser isn’t bothering to download the image again, and instead it’s using the dimensions of your newly uploaded image.

Kera foehunter:

not me !!! i musta of broke broke it when i updated mine last time!!

its so smoking hot !!

sorry 2 heads

two_heads_talking:

ahh, there we go, my avatar’s right now… Perhaps it was the cache…

Now, why isn’t there a forum for us to post error, problem posts? or at least an email addy for “issues” ?

cornixt:

The site suggestions forum got merged with the other site suggestions forum, which then got removed…

It’s under the Chaos Dwarf Discussions forum now. I’ve been meaning to fix it, but not had the time whenever I have remembered abiout it.

two_heads_talking:

The site suggestions forum got merged with the other site suggestions forum, which then got removed...

It's under the Chaos Dwarf Discussions forum now. I've been meaning to fix it, but not had the time whenever I have remembered abiout it.

cornixt
Thanks for the reply Cornixt.. I'm not being pushy, I was just a bit confused..

cornixt:

I had to go hunting for it when I was having issues, so I understand. Not really in the best place at present.

Kera foehunter:

you do need a make over 2 heads!! your still in black and white