[Archive] Not sure if I can continue... Is it worth it?

nitroglysarine:

I've been working on my CDs for a while now, and I'm starting to doubt my choice of army- it isn't expensive using BFSP, but it does take forever to convert. I'm going to pare down on some of the conversions I do, but even still- it's a ton of work, and I'm really considering dropping the whole idea. Not to mention everyone and their grandmother seems to be doing it. Can anyone give me motivation? Or should I go with Empire instead?

catbarf
As an empire veteran of 10 years, painting men does get kind aboring, god i've even made my army 100% modified in some way or another to get some interest into it again.

I've started on CDs about a year ago, and it is fun to have a bit of variety.

I'd say get a few empire bits, keep the CDs for the moment and see how you get on with empire.

Firehammer:

Guess that catbarf isn’t expecting an answer after 2.5 years of posting the thread. That’s what threadomancy usually leads to.

nitroglysarine:

Guess that catbarf isn't expecting an answer after 2.5 years of posting the thread. That's what threadomancy usually leads to.

Firehammer
Damn thred-nomancers. :(

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You might just need a break from CD’s. I did for a while, Hopefully I can get back to mine soon!

Willmark:

To me regardless of who brought it back (I did) it’s still a relevant question. In warhammer it goes up and down with interest.