Via Frothers.

Buy them here.

nitroglysarine:

YES YES YES!!
Bang on my image of HG’s.
Ta for the link!

Now I just need some cash! :frowning:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Arms are slightly muscular for my image of hobgoblins, but it’s actually a more realistic vision of an archer’s strength so no qualms about it. Excellent models and find, Thommy H.

furrie:

nice find

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

Don’t give me too much credit - I just checked Frothers and it was the newest thread.

Zanko:

Awesome evil looking Hobgoblins! :cheers

Like them a lot - if once I need new ones I will buy these ones!

:hashut

Naagruz:

Nice!

They actually remind me of the LoTR orcs, but with 30% more proboscis.:wink:

Thommy H:

I think they work well for Hobgoblins because they’re wearing wolf pelts too. They look just that little bit more savage and competent than ordinary Goblins, and I think that’s exactly the way Hobgoblins should be.

tjub:

Jupp, nice ones! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Da Crusha:

I think their heads are kinda small for gw scale but they are great looking models none-the-less.

Mosk:

Good find Thommy, not my taste but these look good none the less.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Wrong colour…needs to be yellow! I do like the sculpt thought.

nitroglysarine:

Yellow?? I’ve always thought of hobgob’s as dark green.

snowblizz:

Yellow?? I've always thought of hobgob's as dark green.

nitroglysarine
Tharakk's Hobbos are yellow-painted goblins... which might explain the comment.:hat off

nitroglysarine:

nitroglysarine
Tharakk's Hobbos are yellow-painted goblins... which might explain the comment.:hat off

snowblizz
Ah right I get you :)

Naagruz:

nitroglysarine
Quite a few of the earlier GW Hobgoblins that were shown painted, including the old rocket launcher crew, had yellowish skin.

This probably followed with the WFB 2nd ed. description of Hobgobs as having "dark, yellowish skin". Of course in WFB 3rd ed. Hobgobs were described as having skin that was dark green like other goblinoids, so I think you're covered either way.:D

Baggronor:

Bit burly for my liking. Very nice faces though.

Hashut’s Blessing:

In the most recent editions and non-stictly-canonical information, they are a green hue that is lighter than orcs, but much darker than goblins. However, I feel it is a sickly kind of green (but that may just be me putting my own twist on it). Still, mine are Kommando Khaki, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Ben Saunders:

Great looking figures. Would be perfect, but too bad they’re only metal - I prefer plastic. And even at £2/figure in bulk, that’s expensive given how many hobgoblins you might want.

Thommy H:

“Only” metal? Never heard that one before…