[Archive] oh well...single again

superfella:

hey all.

unfortunately i broke up with my better half over the last few days, so my posts (not that there are many) will be significantly reduced until i work out where im moving to.

once we get the house sold (bad time to sell, i know) and i move to a new place full time i will look to get the internet back, as currently i can only post from work

hope you all dont miss me too much!!

ta

superfella

Kera foehunter:

Sorry to here this Superfeller * kera gives superfeller a hug !!!

where missing you already superfeller!!!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Oh thats a bit of bad news, hope you can come back soon

Ishkur Cinderhat:

All the best to you for this troubled time.

We’ll be glad to have you back soon.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good luck, hope you can get a decent price on the house and can move on without too much trouble. (we’ll be waiting for you ;P)

Kera foehunter:

well if you can’t sell it rent it out !! then you still have money coming in!

superfella:

hey guys, thanks for the kind words, im stealing the use of my mates internet tonight to keep myself occupied.

things arent going too well, it really isnt a good time to sell a house, and neither of us can afford to buy out the other.

though as my best mate (who is halfway converted to hashut from Valaya, i might add) pointed out “at least i will now have time to finish my various projects without the ball and chain complaining!”.

ps, thanks for the hug Kera, that cheered me up very much!

theres nothing that can make a superhero feel better than a hug from a female pirate!

Hashut’s Blessing:

hug What about from a cake-eating, bearded maniac?

superfella:

*hug* What about from a cake-eating, bearded maniac?

Hashut's Blessing
that would certainly be a close second... providing i remembered to wear my patented "crumb collection anti-scratch beard guard"!

Hashut’s Blessing:

places it on you and hugs Now you’ve had TWO :wink: