[Archive] old links?

Ithryn:

some of the chaos dwarf reference links don’t seem to be working- the errata and the FAQ- are they old/broken? And if so, is there anywhere else I can take a peek?

:hat off

Slavelord:

if they r a link to the GW site, thats been changed, so alot of the links now don’t exist…

Servius:

If anyone has these files… send them to me ill take responsibility for hosting them.

Kera foehunter:

hey !!! don’t look at me !!! i didn’t take them !!

Grimstonefire:

@Servius

If you do host them, you can’t upload them here on CDO.

cornixt:

This should get you most of them:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4HPEB_en___US278&q=chaos+dwarf+faq

Some of the Errata are a bit more elusive though.

Servius:

And how exactly would uploading files which i was hosting make any sense… Defeats the purpose of “hosting” them in the first place…

Or did you mean that they couldn’t be linked on CDO?

@Servius

If you do host them, you can’t upload them here on CDO.

Grimstonefire

Auretious Taak:

And how exactly would uploading files which i was hosting make any sense.. Defeats the purpose of "hosting" them in the first place..

Or did you mean that they couldn't be linked on CDO?
@Servius
If you do host them, you can't upload them here on CDO.

Grimstonefire

Servius
I believe he meant linked on CDO.

The reason being GW is infamopus for how uptight they are with their own copyrighted material et al. Hosting files they have removed for whatever reason is like those people that go and scan Codexes/Army Books online and host them or put them up for download (Gotta love them though!). I'm pretty sure it will be a breach of copyright, but don't quote me, the best way to find out would be to email GW directly and request the right to host the files as they have been removed or what have you and people are still after the files and you don't want to be sued et al.

Cheers, hope that helps,

Auretious Taak.

Hashut’s Blessing:

For legal safety’s sake, we do not condone the sharing of files on CDO.

Use the search link posted. The reason the links appear to be broken is because the items have been removed from the GW websites.