[Archive] Old metal for sale

Murmaider:

Hi everyone,

I have the following for sale and please let me know if you have any questions.

Astragoth.  2 x Sealed blisters, $25 US each

Buyer pays the cost of shipping, I will ship whatever method you want to pay for.  

I can be found on dakkadakka, bartertown and ebay under the name of Tronzor if anyone is looking for previous trade references.

Cheers!

Loidrial:

Hi everyone,

I've come across a collection of old metal dwarves, many still in their original packaging.  I have the following for sale and please let me know if you have any questions.

Lord on a Great Taurus. Sealed box. $90 US
Astragoth.  3 x Sealed blisters, $25 US each

Buyer pays the cost of shipping, I will ship whatever method you want to pay for.  

I can be found on dakkadakka, bartertown and ebay under the name of Tronzor if anyone is looking for previous trade references.

Cheers!

Murmaider
how much will it be for ship to Italy 1 astragoth?

Murmaider:

I will check at the post office this week and get back to you. It will probably be Friday.

Murmaider:

Shipping to Italy will be $10 for regular mail, no tracking info. The next option is express with tracking but that’s $65. Let me know if that works.

Murmaider:

Taurus is sold. Still have two Astragoth’s. A few people have expressed interest but nothing finalized yet.

Loidrial:

I will pass, 35 dollars for get 1 hero is too much for me.