[Archive] One Week Left for the Painting Competition!

Xander:

Like perhaps many of you, I have some ideas, but haven’t started executing them! For whatever reason you have been busy for the last month and a bit. This is your 1 Week Warning! Time to buckle down and make that Hobbo Hero! Check out the GH#3 Thread for more details.

Also, we have lost the top spot on Warvault to Wargames Japan. Let’s put this right. :wink:

Don’t forget to send those entries via PM to TFB, or myself. Or you can post them on the GH#3 thread itself.

Cheers and Good Luck!

-Xander

Ghrask Dragh:

Right, I’m going for it!

One Hobgoblin Hero in one week, now Games Day has come and gone I can get stressed out about this instead! :slight_smile:

Xander:

That’s what I am doing, hehehe.

grom:

I had examin session at univeristy, so my activity lastly was poor… But I’ve ended it, so now I can do my lil hobbo :slight_smile:

Ghrask Dragh:

:slight_smile: so thats three of us starting this week, anyone else?

Good luck going for your second Golden Hat grom! can’t wait to see the entries, there’s alot of good stuff going on on this website, should be a good show!

cornixt:

Finished the sculpting last night. One week to paint, and I haven’t painted anything for over a year. This could be bad…

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I started work on mine on Saturday. Seems like we are all going to do it in just one week! :slight_smile:

Canix:

Six weeks went fast ,ive a week left to paint him, nice to have a deadline he he

The Slaver:

Ive gotta paint his sword at some point, but other than that im good. Hopefully i can find a friend with a digital camera i can borrow…

grunts:

I’m done! now that thats off my back, what is my warrior pallette going to be…:~

Revlid:

Almost finished him, but I looked at it under a light and realized how ridiculously subtle (read - unnoticeable) the skin shading is. So I’ll be redoing that, with more extreme highlights.

Oh, and I need to do the trousers, and pick out anything else that needs changing.

And I need to work out how to paint wood properly…

The Flying Beaver:

Well, I haven’t started yet, and honestly I don’t see myself ever finishing in time. I have to have 2 books read by the end of the week, and an essay to do for for Monday, and I have to work a job. :exclamation:

Leadblecher:

I have been finished for a while but… MY CAMERA IS BROKEN!! Ahhhhhhhhh! He looks so nice too! @#&%^(*!!!:mad

orclord:

I need help I have the mini finished and have the photos ready to post but I dont know how and havent received an email back from Xander. If anyone could please help that would be great. Thanks Orclord / Tim timmaccowan@yahoo.com

Revlid:

Okay, repainted basically everything. :slight_smile:

I’m much more happy with the skin and trousers, the only thing I’m iffy about is the Gorg… But that’s good enough, I guess. Pictures soon!

Xander:

I need help I have the mini finished and have the photos ready to post but I dont know how and havent received an email back from Xander. If anyone could please help that would be great. Thanks Orclord / Tim timmaccowan@yahoo.com

orclord
I never received any email. :o

To post pictures online sign up for a www.photobucket.com account! :)