[Archive] OOP hobgoblins

gORCUS:

I know a store where I can get a bunch of OOP hobgoblins pretty cheap, three or four command blisters ( a couple of different variations), a blister of archers and two blisters of boyz.��I don’t need them myself, but I was wondering how desirable they are, if it would be worth buying them to re-sell.��I looked on ebay, but no one had any up for sale.��Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance!:slight_smile:

Dark Prince:

I would,

Xander:

You could eBay them at the very least.

metro_gnome:

do it

Xander:

do it

metro_gnome
Direct and to the point. :)

Monty:

You will be a very wealthy man (or women)… do it!

Hashut’s Blessing:

(As a male, he is singular, as femal there are many? BWAH! He he he. Typos. Gotta love 'em.) I reckon you should. You will at the VERY least break even. Then you can be content knowing you have done people a favour via redistribution. The more likely outcome is, you will profit. Which is better. Obviously.

iOW, read what metro_gnome said.

gORCUS:

Thanks guys, I’ll definately pick them up then.:mask

Hobgoblyn:

A lot of the hobgoblin models are still sold at the GW online store.

In fact, I think only the warriors on foot are missing from their line.

hal:

A lot of the hobgoblin models are still sold at the GW online store.
In fact, I think only the warriors on foot are missing from their line.
There aren't really that many, there are SGs and 1/2 mounted archers.

Draconis:

Still, enough for me.

I will have most of my army back today, I am just missing my hogoblin Archers, sneaky gits, and I think maybe some warriors. The stuff was left down back home so apparently I had the ‘wisdom’ to toss my minis everywhere. So now 40 Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits have gone MIA. Has me freaking worried.

It’s nice to know GW is still selling them, means I can buy them up if my others cannot be found.

Good to know.

Draconis

Willmark:

Double posting is bad, especially when it is the same message. I’m sure a mod will be along to edit this. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Next, "threadomancy’ is frowned upon here… please read the rules regarding such and refrain from this as well in the future. https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5547

Oh, and welcome to the site.

cornixt:

I removed the extra post, I expect he did it by accident

Warlord:

(As a male, he is singular, as femal there are many? BWAH! He he he. Typos. Gotta love 'em.)

Hashut's Blessing
I was thinking the same thing. :)