[Archive] oop Marauder era mm90 Chaos Dwarf FULL SET ALL 24!

zobo1942:

Saw this and thought someone might be interested…

http://cgi.ebay.com/oop-Marauder-era-mm90-Chaos-Dwarf-FULL-SET-ALL-24-/270724492015?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f086feaef#ht_500wt_1156

NOTE: I’m not the seller, nor am I affiliated with them, etc… etc…

Naagruz:

Sadly, someone with a (1) just shill bidded the entire lot. I was on some of the hobgobs, but no longer with that kind of monkey business.

Have half a mind to go all out bidding & SNAD the whole lot… :confused:

zobo1942:

It sure seemed to jump up quickly!

I’ve had great luck with ebay for computer stuff & strange cables - but NO luck at all with Chaos Dwarf miniatures! They seem to be a lot more common in the UK than here in Canada - I’m looking at a few things right now, and hopefully, it will let me start building the force I have in mind.

ps: What does SNAD mean?

Blue in VT:

:hat off

It will be very intersting to see what this lot goes for…man it would be nice to get the whole kit at once…I can’t imagine how much time I spent hunting mine down…I don’t even want to think about the money either…:o

Cheers,

blue

Naagruz:

ps: What does SNAD mean?

zobo1942
Significantly Not As Described. Also known by many sellers as eBay's biggest loophole & an endless source of frustration. Basically, a buyer purchases an item, files SNAD with eBay Buyer Protection, & ships an empty package with a tracking slip back to the seller for a full refund. It's completely childish & criminal, but shilling falls into the same category IMO.
Just to be clear, I'm NOT advocating this as a course of action, shill bidding just makes me cranky.:mad

While I'm willing to accept that a completely new eBayer with a feedback of (1) may be interested only in this seller, the below just smacks of a seller shilling their own items to pump the value:
Bidder Information
Bidder: r***f ( 1 )
Item description: oop Chaos Dwarf Hobgoblin x5 R
Bids on this item: 1

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 26
Items bid on: 26
Bid activity (%) with this seller:100%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

cricketofdeth:

Thanks for the heads up on that. I didn’t think anything of it, the guy just bidding on my CD stuff. I’ve done that a few times, gone through and just bid on chaos stuff at one point or another. But the 1 feedback score does look iffy.

I removed the listings that person bid on, and blocked future bids form that user on all my auctions.

Harsh? Yes. But anyone who’s been down the legal/claims route with eBay or paypal as the seller will understand.

ingtar_shinowa:

Oh nice thanks Cricket. I sent you an ebay message wondering what happened. Im definitely looking at your stuff with some decent bids. Looking forward to re-issuing those hobgoblin auctions!

ingtar_shinowa:

damnit

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

dncswlf:

Wow, closed at $162.50 USD… not bad actually, puts each fig at just under $7…

Blue in VT:

Yeah that seems like a pretty good deal…would have saved a lot of time hunting them down individually.

Anyone here get them?

Cheers,

Blue

zobo1942:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Warhammer-Citadel-1980s-Chaos-Dwarfs-/150582972482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230f71d042#ht_500wt_1156

(not the seller, etc…)

ingtar_shinowa:

Was literally the highest bidder until the last second.