[Archive] Other GW game(s) you always wanted to play

Willmark:

Not sure if we have discussed this before but what is the one GW game you always wanted to play, but never got the chance.

For me it has to be GorkaMorka!

Captain Crayon:

Not sure if we have discussed this before but what is the one GW game you always wanted to play, but never got the chance.

Willmark
chainsaw warrior for me :P

I've played pretty much everything else.

*puts on salesman hat*

Gorkamorka hey... well i just so happen to have a complete boxed set here that i want to get rid of...

whats that?

you want more? how about a set of diggaz and digganob to go with it hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

:P

slev:

Cahinsaw Warrior, Fury of Dracula, Dark Future, B5A.

I’ve played everything they’ve released since 1992, with the sole exception of B5A.

warh:

Willmark
i think you can download the rules for gorkamora on GWs website

edit: found it:Dhttp://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat1290025&categoryId=1100014§ion=&aId=5300012

Loki:

For me it has to be Mordheim, i know that you can still get this but the problem is i have no one to play with as the people at my local club have the attention span of a Nat, so can never get any thing to last more than 2 weeks, bare in mind we only meet once a week so that�?Ts only 2 games and then they have wondered off looking at some thing shiny on the floor, also i would liked to have played epic and man of war

Zanko:

For me it’s also Mordheim!

I have the problem that I don’t know anyone who plays it and I haven’t much time (the biggest problem!!!).

The job and my family need much attention!

:hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Mordheim, indeed. My friends used to play it a few years ago and fout it to be great fun. We triet our hands on Inquisitor for some time but it wasn’t our thing I guess.

Bloodfire:

For me, it’ll have to be Gorkmorka and Man’o’War (it would be a Chaos Dwarf fleet of course :hat off), always loved the idea of these games but never got around to play them ><

cornixt:

The only big GW game I haven’t wanted to play was Necromunda, but that was more to do with the horrible models than the game itself.

Kera foehunter:

man o war !!! or a 28mm ship game

Khan!:

The only big GW game I haven't wanted to play was Necromunda, but that was more to do with the horrible models than the game itself.

cornixt
I'm shocked!! The original Necromunda models were phenomenal! Unless you don't like cyberpunk street gangs, I guess. I'll grant you that the new "Necromunda Underhive" models were gods-awful. I dunno what GW was thinking resculpting them. Fortunately I have an almost complete collection of the good ones.

Man O' War was wonderful.

Gorkamorka seems great, but it doesn't have the same customizability or longevity that Necromunda and Gorkamorka do. :(

I have never played Talisman, but I've always been curious what the fuss was about. The same goes for Space Hulk, but I've never been into two-player boardgames really (except for Warhammer etc obviously).

Canix:

Its Gorkamorka for me too.Great models ,wish i had a load of them:)

I have played most of the others though i dont have the epic and man o war models or most of the boardgames anymore as i gave them all away.

GRNDL:

I think I’ve played or have all the GW games I’ve wanted. I’ll go with Gorkamorka, I guess, since the closest I came to playing that was the crappy demo that was at E3 one year.

Border Reiver:

Gorkamorka seems great, but it doesn't have the same customizability or longevity that Necromunda and Gorkamorka do. :(

Khan!
I'm confused - but that's not unusual.

I've never played 40K, and have sort of wanted to, but could never justify getting into it money wise.

I'm contemplating picking up the new version of Space Hulk.

Khan!:

Khan!
I'm confused - but that's not unusual.

Border Reiver
Ah, sorry, I meant that before I read the rules and played the game I thought Gorkamorka would be really cool, but I in actually trying it I thought it was really limited and not very interesting - except for the theme which is wonderful.

Thorne:

Ah Man O war … The only game I never played that I really regret not making a purchase … Sadly I have never seen the rules or anything to buy apart from the stupid Ebay prices I ever did seee.

wallacer:

Man o’ War

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.