[Archive] Outside of Warhammer

ashur:

I read. A lot. All the books about history that I can found. Its never enough.

That not mean that I have no life. Only that my live do not involve relationships. Only with dead people that I never met. And that many times I strongly dislike

zorn sabretooth:

reading video games watching family guy and amereican dad

Fridericus_Rex:

Hanging out with friends. Play computer games and makeing sacrifices for hashuT!

Willmark:

I also play D&D. none of that 3.0 and 3.5 or 4e crap! Just started an old school 1st edition campaign (actually my buddy is running it) It kicks ass!

AD&D 1E "homebrew" Fantasy Earth Campaign - Dragonsfoot

He hasn’t updated the journal in 3 months, lots have happened since then. :hashut

Ancient History:

I’m a freelance writer for the Shadowrun RPG.

Vasquez:

Well… I play some video games (right nok Kane & Lynch with my fiance Merchant :slight_smile: ), design some settings to RPGs (right now Silent Hill Modern D20 and a zombie-survival plot based on a danish book), play RPG (Modern D20 and Warhammer mostly), read/write/cut out wierd phrases from magazines, watch movies (horror, zombie, surreal road-movies…), visit my family and occationally friends too :slight_smile: I also play the bass and guitar and sing… and then our appartment needs some cleaning now and then too… the nurglings are pretty annoying in the kitchen sink and under the bed sometimes :wink: And then I sometimes get some freelance graphic work to do in my spare time too… That’s 'bout all, I think…

Sojourn:

lots of video games being played!

Viskar Zhragoth:

Ok, first let me say a few things:

I am so glad to see so many of us have Golden Retrievers. I think they are the best dogs in the world. I had two as a kid (both grew to be 16 yrs old) and I have one and my sister has one now (Brandy and Liberty).

Outside of Warhammer…lets see. I work. A Lot! I am in charge of advertising for a real estate company in Michigan. I do newspaper, website, radio Ads, and a new tv commercial. We also sponsor our local minor league baseball team (sign out on the home run wall, free games, etc.) Perfect for me, because I Love Baseball too.

I played basketball in college, though had a bad injury to my foot, so I am way out of shape now (about two years recovering on my butt).

I love to read (in fact most of my friends and coworkers make jokes about how much I read - and I’m willing to skip sleep to finish the books at night, so I can be tired at work sometimes :))

There you go, it has been great reading about everyone…And Steven, good luck with your pup, though as Willmark said, I think it always helps to not play tug…it can take forever, but just wait for the dog to drop the ball…don’t turn it into a game, or they’ll never change the habit.