[Archive] Painting armies

orclord:

Hello to all the Chaos Dwarves and hobgoblins,

J&L Miniatures and Painting is looking to paint your Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Warmachine and Hordes armies.

I started this business three years ago and WOW has it been a great year! I’ve painted at last count 17 full complete fantasy armies and 3 40k and warmachine.

I have 2 projects set for september .I still have room. I’ve been painting a complete army in 3-8 weeks.

I’m still a one man show right now and really want to pick up the pace.Ive got one of the guys that can help part time. To get the ball rolling I’m offering anyone who wants a quality painted army a deal. So here it is, read carefully…

1) Army must be at least 2250 or more points (this can include magic/special minis/named characters/etc.).

2) For letting me paint your army you will get a 25% discount off of all miniatures you buy from my shop to round out your army. 30% off for military personal.

3) I will not charge you extra to paint Regimental Command figures (Champions, Drummers, and Standard Bearers). They will be charged just like the regular rank and file troops.

4) All basing will be done free. If you choose to have a more detailed basing you will get the job for � price.

5) I’ll do movement trays for each large unit that needs one at 50% off.

6) I will do all conversion work at 50% off…hint I want to do something really cool…lol It may take longer with conversions but will be well worth it.

7) Assembly of all miniatures will be free. Along with a display board.To diplay your army.Ill also if time permits some terrain that you may use on the gaming table.

8 ) 50% of the total cost will be due upon start of the project and the rest will be paid upon completion of the project.

9) I also have 4 armies currently for sale; Ogre Kingdom, Wood Elf, Darven army and a huge 3000 point Khorne Beastmen army.

Contact me ASAP so that I can start on your new army today!

Please look on my website www.jlminiatures.com and check out my Photobucket gallery to see just a few of my projects . I keep the photo bucket up to date. For prices please look at the web site.

www.jlminiatures.com

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/orclord1_2006/

Im also selling pastic card .06,.08 12"x12" for 5.00 each or buy 4 get one free.

I do custom miniatures, Sell bitz I have over 100,000 bitz. All fantasy.Cheap prices.

Thanks,

Tim (Orclord) MacCowan

I own a Tattoo shop and a hobby shop I play warhammer and warmachine. We buy miniatures all the time.I also do custom convertions lmk. please drop us a line. www.jlminiatures.com thanks

I own a Tattoo shop and a hobby shop I play warhammer and warmachine. We buy miniatures all the time.I also do custom convertions lmk. please drop us a line. www.jlminiatures.com thanks Tim