[Archive] Paints

grom:

I’m not good painter and I wanna know which paints are the best. Anyone have advice for me?

torn:

i use games workshop paints, but that is simply because i just have to walk along to the shop to get them. I think the ease of use of the pot is most important to me as all the different brands are more or less the same quality.

Any model acrylic will work, but i suggest staying away from oils.

Xander:

Haha! Not a good painter?? You won the first Golden Hat!! XD

grom:

In all its only tabletop quality of painting… Mainly im a amateur-sculpter :wink:

hobblin:

Well you could just base coat them and say you will get them done later.Man I sould really start working on mine.

grom:

Well you could just base coat them and say you will get them done later.Man I sould really start working on mine.

hobblin
Same as u - I have lots of skavens to paint ;)

AGPO:

I’ve stayed away from skaven for a long time. I have a small Eshin army but I feel ba not trying to paint my troops to a high standard so I’d never get them all done

grom:

I've stayed away from skaven for a long time. I have a small Eshin army but I feel ba not trying to paint my troops to a high standard so I'd never get them all done

AGPO
same as me - i have small Eshin army ;)

but in times when 5th edition was very actual I had standard Skaven army... but unfortuneatly i sold it...

AGPO:

This is one of the reasons I never sell old minis. My 5th edition bretonian knights are currently donating bull crests to my Dawi’zharr, and my old 4th and 5th ed wood elf scouts and wardancers came out for a game when my 6th ed collection didn’t cover what I wanted to take.