[Archive] pictures of my army

balck ork:

these are my pics

IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/blackorc271/Characters2.jpg[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/blackorc271/ChaosDwarfs2.jpg[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

��[/IMG]������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������[/IMG]��������������

the unit of dwarfs still has to have some work on them like hightlighting and such. ��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Dracomancer:

Nice stuff! I like your use of various other bitz in your conversions, although the grudge pony-bull centaur (I think thats what the conversion is) doesn’t really appeal to me, I like the red on the blorcs, care to share how you did that? :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing more. :cheers

torn:

yeah i love the red on the black orcs too

i also think they are really original, and the blueish hue to the skin makes them look really evil.

catbarf:

The lava needs work, it doesn’t look like lava… go from red, to orange, to yellow. Right now it looks like you painted red and then Dwarf Flesh, and it just looks really weird.

balck ork:

thanks guys! well to do the black orc skin its very simple you paint it the foundation red ( i cant rember the name) the you give it a wash of half black ink half brown. you highlight it again woth the base coulur. a highlight of blood red the a highligh of balzing orang and your done.

amd with the lava it is acutally orange itsjust that there was something wrong with my camra :frowning:

catbarf:

Well, then try making it so more red is visible along the edges, and then add a bit of yellow farther in the middle. That will make it look very good.

Ingrown:

I like them, they look really chaosy, I’ve bin thinking about using marauder torsos for a while but was thinking of leaving it for war machine crews to mark them out as laborers (which i guess wouldn’t be too desirable in chaos dwarf culture) and the grudge ponys for bull centaurs look really good might have to try and get hold of some to try it

Xander:

Hey those Pony Centaurs look pretty good! They certainly work in a pinch, and since they come in the Miners box, they are super cheap.

Congrats on a fine start to your army! slave awarded

wallacer:

Very, very innovative.

I love looking at armies that people have obviously put a lot of thought into.

balck ork:

and yester day i just got some night goblins to be hob gobgoblins and ill have pics on monday