[Archive] Pint sized Vader?

Swissdictator:

Video in question (Work & Family Safe)

I could somehow seen Willmark doing this if he were a kid today. :wink:

Thorne:

Awesome !

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

GRNDL:

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s security camera footage taken live from Willmarkā€™s house.

snowblizz:

I'm pretty sure that's security camera footage taken live from Willmark's house.

GRNDL
+1

Ishkur Cinderhat:

OMG how cute! XD

Back in the days when I was that size there wasnā€™t even a Darth Vader costume like that. You got to envy the kids of today. ^^

snowblizz:

OMG how cute! XD
Back in the days when I was that size there wasn't even a Darth Vader costume like that. You got to envy the kids of today. ^^

Ishkur Cinderhat
I bet you had to walk to school uphill, both ways, and in the snow in the summer as well.;P

Willmark:

I'm pretty sure that's security camera footage taken live from Willmark's house.

GRNDL
+1

snowblizz
"The force is strong with this one!"

Hazkar:

OMG how cute! XD
Back in the days when I was that size there wasn't even a Darth Vader costume like that. You got to envy the kids of today. ^^

Ishkur Cinderhat
I bet you had to walk to school uphill, both ways, and in the snow in the summer as well.;P

snowblizz
without shoes and the backpack full of stones...life was very hard back in the days

Zanko:

Awesome dude! :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

snowblizz:

ā€¦and it suddenly strikes me. All those times Willmark was talking about ā€œlittle Dark Vaderā€ he actually meant thisā€¦

Anonymouse:

OMG how cute! XD

Ishkur Cinderhat

snowblizz
without shoes and the backpack full of stones...life was very hard back in the days

Hazkar
in order to squeeze a handful of milk out of a cow, whilst wearing clothes made from dung, only to be belted around the ears by our Dad when we got back home to the cave we were living in with 20 other families and a guy who juggled weasels for a living?

Joshmohr:

Willmark, I just saw the same commercial of your house while watching the Superbowl. Someone is watching you, man.

snowblizz:

Willmark, I just saw the same commercial of your house while watching the Superbowl. Someone is watching you, man.

Joshmohr
Which is kinda interesting considering how big a deal the super bowl commercials are nowadays, well for the americans at least.

Willmark:

I chuckled when it came on last night having seen it here first.

cornixt:

They seem to spend a large amount of time advertising that they are going to have a specific advert, well before the superbowl.

Itā€™s funny how kids dressing up as fictional mass murderers is still cute!

nitroglysarine:

Its reminded me of Black Helmet Man off ā€˜Thumb Wars- The Phantom Cuticleā€™

Swissdictator:

It was a nice addition to seeing the Packers win! I had to get another Wisconsin beer (spotted cow) when that came on as we had a toast that was what I was like as a kid!