[Archive] plastic Steamtank

wallacer:

Kera foehunter:

nice !!!look like a tank that people can afford

wallacer:

I though it was pretty nice as well.  Apparently it has a ton of bitz with it too so you can make it highly individualised.

I dare say i’ll end up ordering one :rolleyes:

There is a new hero coming out too:

Kera foehunter:

well it look great i hope it another go together easy model!!

im starting to like gw for there plastics kits

wallacer:

Apparently that guy on the horse is Marius Leitdorf, the Elector Count of Averland (so I guess he’s probably a lord rather than a hero).

Swissdictator:

I wonder how many useful bit could be found in that stank kit… might allow for a nice conversion for our beloved Chaos Dwarfs…

Steam powered Palanquin for a Sorceror Lord anyone?

Thorgar:

I might have to buy one, but knowing me, I shouldnt cause im just going to glue it all together, then it will be shafted aside and forgotten.

Ubertechie:

The steamtank is nice - a lot like the current one - the character is nice and I like the plume design however the stance of horse looks very odd - i cant work out what it is meant to be doing - apart from having a dump :o

GRNDL:

I thought that when horses take a dump, their back feet are placed well apart… which doesn’t appear to be what’s happening there. So perhaps you can rule out that possibility?

clam:

Any rumours about release date for this beauty (Steam Tank)?

Ubertechie:

I thought that when horses take a dump, their back feet are placed well apart.... which doesn't appear to be what's happening there. So perhaps you can rule out that possibility?

GRNDL
Maybe he is just approaching that point ? - Joking aside i just cant work out the pose at all

wallacer:

From memory I think the Stank is still a fair way away (June maybe?)

Ghrask Dragh:

Now the mounted guy is pretty f’n sweet, will be getting me one of those asap!! Stank looks pretty cool too, it’s weird that even though I’ve never thought of an Empire army before the fact you can build an all plastic army is really appealing :~

Does anyone know which mini the orc next to them is?

Oh and who is sculpting these mounted Empire Heroes? I’ve been very impressed with every single one.

BilboBaggins:

Apparently that guy on the horse is Marius Leitdorf, the Elector Count of Averland (so I guess he's probably a lord rather than a hero).

wallacer
GW ditches the Elector Count from the Lords in the current army book and now they are releasing a Elector Count Special Character.

In a hero battle I one put in a Halfling model and said he was the Elector Count of the Moot.
I wonder how many useful bit could be found in that stank kit... might allow for a nice conversion for our beloved Chaos Dwarfs...

Steam powered Palanquin for a Sorceror Lord anyone?

swissdictator
Cool Idea.

I have the metal steam tank that I didn't glue totally together so I could change options on it whenever I wanted.

Loki:

I dont have a empire army but i think i will be buying both the stank and the count just to paint up as they look so cool , might even convert the tank for use as a mount for my chaos dwarf lord :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

does anyone know how much yet

Merchant:

I like the new steam tank, it looks cool - do anyone know if there are coming extra part to make for example the Sigmar Hammer tanks?

snowblizz:

nice !!!look like a tank that people can afford

Kera foehunter
Because the game really needed that. An affordable way to field 2 f#¤%& steam tanks? :(
I guess it could only get better if it could also be used to make a Waraltar. So as to really drive the point home.

BilboBaggins:

I guess the fluff about 7 Steam Tanks is history. There was an eighth tank, it sank in a frozen lake and possibly was recovered by Skaven.

Warpstone powered tank, scary.

wallacer:

Warpstone powered tank, scary.

BilboBaggins
Well, they're geting the Doomwheel back in the new Skaven book apparently, so it may be closer than you think.