[Archive] Podhammer episode 3 now available!

Podhammer:

Hey guys just thought I’d let you know the latest episode of my podcast is now ready for download

Stick around to the end as I give a special mention to all you Chaos Dwarf loving folk

Check it out at www.podhammer.net Hope you enjoy the show

Jeff

Xander:

moves to Off-Topic

I am listening now. :slight_smile:

Uzkul Werit:

chuckles

I got such a kick hearing my name mentioned on there.

chuckles some more

Podhammer:

Was my shout out ok? I hope I did your cause justice.

Jeff

Colzey:

*chuckles*

I got such a kick hearing my name mentioned on there.

*chuckles some more*

Uzkul Werit
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah it's a bit like that hey. And to think that it is podcasted all over the wargaming world. Can't wait to do a speal on the ol' CD's. Any ideas what you wanna hear let Podhammer or I know..

Cheers,
MAtty :)

Colzey:

Was my shout out ok? I hope I did your cause justice.

Jeff

Podhammer
Couldn't have said it better myself mate!! You were bang on the money when in came to the CD community, that's for sure. Well done!!

Cheers,
MAtty :)

Ellimist:

Thanks for the shout out!

Your summary on the Wood Elves was also good (seems to reflect the orthodox school of thought on WE tactics). Interested to hear that a future episode will be dedicated to CDs!

Uzkul Werit:

As for stuff to go over in the Chaos Dwarf overview, you could always take a peak around the tactics section on the forums for some golden nuggets of knowledge.

Colzey:

Kool will have a peak. Most would be from experience through diversity of opponants in a tourney scene, instead of ‘tayloring’ to a specific army.

Cheers,

Matty :slight_smile:

Tallhat:

Great show. Cant wait for the next :slight_smile:

- Tallhat