[Archive] possible archiving?

Da Crusha:

I know it would probably be a lot of work but I was wondering if there are any plans on archiving many of the strategies, army lists and army rule clarifications that only pertain to 7th ed. Now that 8th ed is coming out and many of these older notes wont be of much use maybe they should just be archived, just to clean things up.

recently I noticed many other websites have archived sections involving previous editions so I just thought I’d mention it as a suggestion.

Nazhur:

Yes, I have seen this too. The herdstone made archive when they got the new armybook. It would be good I think, much easier to keep it clean. But I know it can be a big work.

Pyro Stick:

Maybe the rules develpoment section should be split into 7th, 8th and Indy sub sections.

Nicodemus:

Maybe the rules develpoment section should be split into 7th, 8th and Indy sub sections.

Pyro Stick
I agree, great idea with the Indy list made separate.

Kered:

I would say instead of just indy section it should be for unofficial fan lists in general.

Pyro Stick:

I would say instead of just indy section it should be for unofficial fan lists in general.

Kered
Unofficial rules are usually based around an existing edition so i would think they would just go in the 7th or 8th sections.

Grimstonefire:

The staff discussed a while back archiving the whole of the CD discussion area once we finally get an official list, if I remember correctly we pretty much all agreed.

I’m not sure about archiving it based on rulebook changes though to be honest. It does make sense for the rules development area I guess.

I’ll see what my fellow staffers say.