[Archive] Possible Destroyer?

Yodrin:

What do u think of this? Got potential i think

Rothand Studio: Rothand Miniatures

bas_2312:

The rock guy is pretty cool. Sculpt a hat on him and you’re done!

Goltor Lintrepide:

The Golem seems perfect! Nice find Yodrin!

Zanko:

Nice but not outstanding model!

Don’t like the proportions - much too huge hands and legs!

But nonetheless interesting concept!

:hashut

RiTides:

Wow, I Really like it. Just ordered 2… will post pics when I get them :slight_smile:

Better views here:
http://youtu.be/fXuNNRuO4cA
http://youtu.be/uSlFYqu2yRA

Or a much longer and kind of rambling, but good view of the bits video here:
http://youtu.be/6oHnjzwoyAc

Abecedar:

do like them. you could always “adjust” the hands if they are too oversized

Geist:

17 cm is just over 5 inches tall. Thats kinda short, I made my destroyer closer to 10 inches in height, because well he is suppose to be HUGE.

Averrucus:

@geist: lol, and I feel that I’m gone a little over with my 6 inch Iron Monger!!! :smiley: :smiley:

truth is, it feels great when your monster stands as tall as (if not even higher than) the biggest scenic on the table!

“cast in the name of the Dark God, Ye Guilty. Rise and Burn, Cuor di Cromo!” /insert super-robot atmosphere music.

rpitts2004:

@geist: lol, and I feel that I'm gone a little over with my 6 inch Iron Monger!!! :D :D
truth is, it feels great when your monster stands as tall as (if not even higher than) the biggest scenic on the table!

"cast in the name of the Dark God, Ye Guilty. Rise and Burn, Cuor di Cromo!" /insert super-robot atmosphere music.

Averrucus
Especially with true line of sight

RiTides:

Well it’s bigger than anything else I had considered lol. You guys are just crazy :o

RiTides:

I received both of these today :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if this is the final price or just because he is getting started, but they were only $74 apiece plus $10 shipping to the US. It was interesting, because after emailing a bit we decided it was best to send them in 2 separate boxes. Any bigger and it gets much more expensive. So I paid two separate $10 shipping charges, and received both boxes simultaneously.

I’ll try to take pics this weekend :slight_smile: although they will look just like what’s in the videos above, I usually prefer pictures over videos because they’re easier to reference.

Kera foehunter:

the rock guy is very cool but i think paper beat rock :frowning: but rock smashes scissors :slight_smile:

deadlydeceiver:

Looks nice.

Does anyone know where this company is located?

The name does sound very German…

DD

RiTides:

My packages came from Poland, so they must be there.

g0rrikk_h0th34d:

The rock guy was actually cool, and its better that it’s a little small, just because now most people run true line of sight and you dont want a cannon or a rock thrower to just shoot his face off…

RiTides:

Believe me, these do NOT feel small… they take up most of the 100mm square base they come with, and tower above it! They won’t be hiding behind anything but a mountain :wink: