[Archive] Possible selling of a Big hat army

Method:

Guys,

Possibly thinking about unloading my the last of my Tall Hats, seeing if the interest was here for me to sell them to fellow CD players rather than ebay. If it looks like the interest is here, i may go ahead and unload them for the new WF hotness, I have a very considerable amount of metals…

what is everyone interested in models? any particulars?

gIL^:

PM :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

G.2:

I would really like to get my hands on some Hobgoblins, especially the wolf riders. And I know that Blue in VT would like to Hobgoblins too.

Moloch:

Hi guys,

I’m looking for these models to complete my army:

-x1 astragoth with backbanner

-x1 hero with axe (pose 2) with backbanner

-x2 heroes’ backbanners (or any hero models with backbanner on it)

-x1 metal axeman (pose 2) and x1 metal axeman (pose 4)

-x1 bull centaur (pose 1) and x1 bull centaur (pose 3)

-x1 death rocket with crew

-the chaos dwarf axemen from warhammer quest (one for each pose)

-I’m also looking for, with less interest, in some hobglobins (on foot and on the wolves), the hellcannon with crew,the bullcentaur from blodbowl and the bloodbowl chaos dwarfs (one for each of the four poses)

I would be glad to take these models (or some of them) if Method has got them :slight_smile:

Shef:

i am always looking for hobos. but i’ve had dibs for the last few times. one of them your first sell. if i can get some more i’d take em just let me know

furrie:

A list of what you have would be nice.

Unzul:

I’m looking for CD warriors, 1 rocket and some Command group.

Singleton Mosby:

As I’ve just started collecting Chaos Dwarfs I am very much interested in Blunderbusses, regular Chaos Warriors and Bull Centaurs.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Let everyone know what you have and if you’re wanting to trade, sell or both and we’ll likely jump down your throat as we try to claim them, lol :smiley:

gIL^:

Let everyone know what you have and if you're wanting to trade, sell or both and we'll likely jump down your throat as we try to claim them, lol :D

Hashut's Blessing
I don't think thats the method that should be used, I have been sidelined 3 times for sales i wanted because im not here 24/7 ( In 1 cases i was first to respond ) in favour to quick purchasers that already have shed loads of mini's.

I mean no disrespect but Im personally finding it impossible to even buy big hats now.

Method:

Well, there certainly is interest that’s to say!!!

Two things, first a buyer stepped forward to purchase the whole shebang. but if that falls through (i should know in a couple days)

I have listed everything below.

Keep in mind, it’s all metal and all painted (except the 40 HG warriors who are stripped)

A:Unit of 21 CD warriors FC

B:Unit of 21 CD warriors FC

C: Unit 0f 18 BB FC

D: Unit of 18 BB FC

E: Unit of 20 Hobgoblin warriors FC

F: Unit of 20 HG warriors FC

G: Unit of 20 sneaky gits w/command)

H: 8 mongol wolf riders

I: 7 regular wolfriders

J: 1 death rocket and earthshaker with crews

K: 6 bull centaurs

L: 1 lord leaning on axe

M: 1 wizard

N: 1 lord with axe in Air

P: 1 astrogoth

He’s on record to buy them for $800.00 plus shipping (prob something like 35-40 bucks)

If that falls through, maybe I’d do a CDO group buy #3 to you guys if you can come up with a similar cost. (i think it came out to be something like (avg 4.20 a mini for infantry, and 6.15 for cav with heroes being 6 and artillery being 10) not exactly sure though…

pics below

(excuse the poor paint jobs…)

Moloch:

If it is possible to make a group buy I’d like to take:

J: 1 death rocket and earthshaker with crews

K: 6 bull centaurs

L: 1 lord leaning on axe

M: 1 wizard

N: 1 lord with axe in Air

P: 1 astrogoth

about “L” I’m interested only if he has got his backbanner and about “J” I’m only interested in the deathrocket and his crew, so if somebody wants the earthshaker :slight_smile:

If it is not possible to make the group buy, I must say that the guy who will take the whole army is really lucky :wink:

Shakhorth:

Very intrested in

E: Unit of 20 Hobgoblin warriors FC

F: Unit of 20 HG warriors FC

G: Unit of 20 sneaky gits w/command

Singleton Mosby:

As stated in a PM yesterday I am interested in a unit of Dwarf Warriors, a unit of Blunderbusses and the Bull Centaurs.

maded12:

If your deal falls through I would like to buy A B H I K (willing to pay extra for K) L M N P

If you want to sell it all in 1 go that’s also an option with me. I’ll just resel the hobgoblins and BB’s.

Fee free to PM/mail/forum reply me whenever you have time. The only day that I can’t log in is saturday.

gIL^:

Im interested im B, D and H

Method:

Sorry guys

1st buyer picked them ALL up.

Congratz to him (who wishes to remain unknown)

if it changes, i will PM the members who showed interest in the particular minis should they become available.

maded12:

Well at least somebody is happy :hat off