[Archive] Possible sticky topic for the site

minty:

well, I’m after your hat of spamkingness, so wathc out:P

but at the moment I conced to you

Tallhat:

Youd better unless you wanna go in the hat!

- Tallhat

AGPO:

I think the worst spam posts are those that give a simple “I believe x” or “y is best” answer to a post without giving a because or adding anything to the discussion. An interesting off topic post is far better than a dull on topic one

minty:

AGPO is right…

like that then, hehe, and tallhat, i’m to big to fit in your hat, a speck of dust is too big to fit in your hat:P:P

Tallhat:

Lets just see about that!! Stuffs minty into hat just to realise he can only fit his head in there

RATS! Wacks him with hat instead

- Tallhat

AGPO:

No one wants to go in Tallhat’s hat, especially not after its been in the bull centaur, despite its Tardis like properties

minty:

hmmmm, his hat travels in time, explains alot I guess

Tallhat:

It is in fact an alternate dimension. I guess you could call it a “Hat of Holding”

- Tallhat

minty:

well, that works, but then how come it’s so tiny

AGPO:

Its not, its simply the expression in this dimension of a much greater hat in another one. Rather like the mice in HHGTTG

Kera foehunter:

spam king spamanator . and flapjack rabbits your the man minty!!

Pyro Stick:

I think the worst spam posts are those that give a simple "I believe x" or "y is best" answer to a post without giving a because or adding anything to the discussion. An interesting off topic post is far better than a dull on topic one

AGPO
Like zagor. I was so annoyed for the first few days after he joined. All there was was 'Yes i agree' or 'Thats good i like it' in every post for about a week, he got about 2 hundred posts then calmed down a bit.

Canix:

No fair....

- Tallhat

Tallhat
:P:P:Phaha, well to defend my title heres a bunny with a pancake on it's head:P:P:P

minty
:D LMAO more of a Flathat(anti-tallhat)we could call it Kera aaaahhh!:D

Pyro Stick:

Heres a video on youtube that has pics of bunnies with stuff on their heads. Ita a trivium parody and the bunnies are only at the start where there is no singing so if you dont like trivium only watch the start. If you like trivium then it is a very funny video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRsrbOWBzas

Kera foehunter:

anti tall hats thats for the lession Canix

i like the u tube vidio too (sweet little bunnys and one tallhat bunny)

hail to the king minty

minty:

anti tall hats thats for the lession Canix
i like the u tube vidio too (sweet little bunnys and one tallhat bunny)

hail to the king minty

Kera foehunter
I don't look like that, I'm taller, better looking, have brown ahir and far better dress sense

Kera foehunter:

i dont know about that. this is the spam king.maybe you need to do tell him minty

Tallhat:

AAAAAHHH!!! Kera! Bow down before your rightfull spamming King! Minty! Tell her my servant!!

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

i bow to no man sadly thats why im strange and single (sigh)

Tallhat:

Hmmm… A Female counterpart of me. How very frightening… :slight_smile:

- Tallhat