[Archive] Pro Painted Death Rocket Crewman for Sale

Pyro Stick:

I have the death rocket crewman that can be seen here for sale. I won this auction and i dont need it. I only won it for the plastic CD’s. So if anyone wants to buy it then pm me.

This is going on ebay later today or tomorrow after i ‘Pro Paint’ it. I will link to it in my painting service thread as well as this one

If no one wants to buy it now it will go on ebay after christmas. I ‘Pro Painted’ it to get more money :slight_smile:

EDIT: Please use the edit button. Triple posting is not allowed. The button is to the bottom right of your posts, it includes a quick edit if you prefer not to wait for a new page to load. Thank you. ~ Hashut’s Blessing

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Yeah I wouldn’t exactly call this “pro painted”, but it will certainly draw more attention to it. :wink:

Pyro Stick:

I know its not pro painted. Thats why i wrote ‘Pro Painted’ or “Pro Painted”. Same thing really. Anyway, ive seen much worse than this listed as Pro Painted on ebay.

Lord Archaon:

I know its not pro painted. Thats why i wrote 'Pro Painted' or "Pro Painted". Same thing really. Anyway, ive seen much worse than this listed as Pro Painted on ebay.

Pyro Stick
You're right about e-bay. :) Your minis are more "Pro Painted" than some of minis there.:P
BtW: love your lava bases

Pyro Stick:

So if no one buys it here how much shall i make the starting price on ebay? I have been told anything up to �10.

BLOOD AXE:

You are right- “pro-painted” is a very wide & relative term. I’ve seen alot of stuff listed as “pro-painted” on Ebay, that was average, table-top at best. Don’t worry about using the pro-painted" label. Just dont expect alot of extra $$$ for a paint job. But I think it looks good!

Pyro Stick:

This is on ebay and finishing in 30 minutes.

lord-blackheart:

might want to hack it up to a day.

Pyro Stick:

Its been on for 10 days. And this is the second time. I wont bother putting it on ebay anymore.

hal:

I would avoid the term ‘pro painted’ should be avoided at all costs. To me seeing that in an ebay description is an eye-sore and I would instinctively stay well clear of it.

BTW, I started playing Bioshock again but this time on Hard and Evil, can’t wait to see the alternate ending.

51la5:

If it doesn’t sell on eBay Ill by it how much?.