[Archive] Problems recieving the password

kekenda:

From our FB page(had the same problem when I did the reset recently):

“Is anyone here involved in running the site? Because I can’t seem to join the forums despite my best attempts. The site just never sends me my password.

I have the same issue as well. Never received any password.” And so on,is there any email that I can post there so someone can help these people?

Doombeard:

admiral is running the site, I think Xander passed it over to him

Bloodbeard:

Admiral is a moderatorer, not an admin. Nicodemus, Cornixt or Willmark will habe to answer. Cornixt is still around.

My friend didn’t recieve a password either. So he jist made a new user and got the passwors. After that he found the old email in his spam filter.

Admiral:

Admiral is a moderatorer, not an admin. Nicodemus, Cornixt or Willmark will habe to answer. Cornixt is still around.

Bloodbeard
Exactly. I've not hijacked the site, just got to run a few contests, and for that you need to be a moderator. ;)

Nicodemus is also around to and fro nowadays. Please try and contact him and Cornixt about it, kekenda, and ask your friend to search his spam filters. I'll post a notification in the Staff section as well.

cornixt:

90% of it is because the email gets eaten by a junk mail filter. The other 10% I don’t know about because people don’t tell me if it worked or not. If it doesn’t work then I can set one up. I had no idea that people used the facebook group.