[Archive] Project: Banners [DONE]

cornixt:

Fantastic job!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Darkmeer:

One of my biggest worries as I work on my CD’s is messing up banners. You have solved that extremely well with this projects. Have some slaves and, if inspiration strikes, please continue making more!

Jackswift:

Very well done. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this! :hat off:cheers

Willmark:

Really cool. This is a great resource for CDO, good stuff.

Malorndk:

Thanks for all the appraisal guys! You are the best! <3

Bassman:

Amazing job here. I always make my own banners from plasticard and paint them but these is a great source for inspiration!

Very useful for everybody.

Malorndk:

I learned today that the dropbox links to the print-quality files in my dropbox had died. It is fixed now, and if anyone experiences any trouble at a later time, please feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

The issue I believe was that dropbox changed the way it links to files. Before it refered to a user (fx: /u/48801479/ ). They have changed it to a random generated link now (fx: /s/y53kRod620/ ). It is probably more secure this way, but they could have mass emailed the userbase, that all their links where now dead and had to be updated. I understand why that is not the coolest mail to send out though :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, everything is back to normal now. Move along <3

Admiral:

Good catch, Malorndk! That is indeed a piece of news worth notifying your users about.

Admiral:

Thread moved to Modelling Ideas & Advice. Image salvage and replacement of images to be carried out.

Parish:

big fan of this thread thanks for saving everything :smiley: