[Archive] Pyro's Archaon on Foot

Pyro Stick:

I finally finished this guy after dropping it numerous times. I still dont like the way he is glued together though. He is leaning forward too much but theres isnt anything i can do about it. The pics arent that good so i will try get better ones later.

Cryozen:

i like the way he looks, very well done. and the leaning forward thing, its sorta like hes looking down apon your enemies. oh, and i REALLY like how the sword was done.

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice job :hat off

I like the face in the sword very much, and the highlighting of the armour is done well too! I’m not too sure about the black/red part of the shield, needs to be either one or the other for me, looking good though Pyro!

I’m pretty sure he is leaning forward as he is because of Storm of Chaos White Dwarf cover (can’t remember which issue number sorry) with him and Valten on the front, if you notice the limited Edition Valten on foot is looking slightly up towards the sky, just screaming out for a diorama!! I was going to do the diorama for a GWCardiff competition to re-create a White Dwarf cover of choice but couldn’t get the miniatures in time (still haven’t got Valten on foot :mad).

:cheers Pyro, good job!

Khan!:

Nice! I like the red, my Archaon on Foot is all brass. And the sword is fantastic! The more I look at it the more I want to repaint mine!

Willmark:

I especially like the cloak, well done IMHO.

Pyro Stick:

I'm not too sure about the black/red part of the shield, needs to be either one or the other for me, looking good though Pyro!

Ghrask Dragh
I thought that if i did it all red then the paint job would have too much red and if it was all dark grey then it would have too much of that so i decided to do those small parts grey. I dont mind the look. Im just glad that it turned out as well as it did considering how much it got chipped when it fell all those times.
Nice! I like the red, my Archaon on Foot is all brass. And the sword is fantastic! The more I look at it the more I want to repaint mine!

Khan!
I was trying to get this guy for ages and i finally got it off ebay for £20. Then the week after that i bought it with crom and the limited edition sorceror off of bartertown for £5....So now i have 2 so in a few years i will put it on ebay and see how much it goes for.