[Archive] Pyro's Deamonhunters

Pyro Stick:

Ive been meaning to post this for a while now. One of the few 40k armies im working on: Deamonhunters!

Grey Knights:

Brother Captain Stern:

Grey Knight Terminators:

All those were painted a few years ago, therefore a few needs some touching up. When i heard that the price of metals was going up i bought a second box of Grey Knights and heres the new paint job:

To finish of the army i need a Vindicare Assassin, a few more Terminators and maybe a Purgation Squad (loads of Incinirators and Psycannons). Also, the rhino im painting for my Iron Warriors will be used in my Deamonhunters army as well.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Very nice indeed! I found Grey Knight are a very rewarding army, painting-wise. They sucked bad on the battlefield whenever I brought mine up… but at least they died with style! :smiley:

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

look nice although I think more need to be done on the base maybe flock or a more coularful?

Pyro Stick:

Very nice indeed! I found Grey Knight are a very rewarding army, painting-wise. They sucked bad on the battlefield whenever I brought mine up.. but at least they died with style! :D

Ishkur Cinderhat
I think they are great on the battlefield. The Shrouding is a great rule. They are much better in close combat though, but before they get into combat it might be wise to get a purgation squad or an orbital strike. You could also deep strike some terminators right behind enemy lines.
look nice although I think more need to be done on the base maybe flock or a more coularful?

Godbob and his jolly rogers
If i do anything else to the bases it wont be anything major. Maybe some lighter green highlights or some crazy contrasting colours. I tried to make it look like they were on some deamon/chaos infested planet. I guess i could add some random drops of gloss.