[Archive] Queen Helga meets Chaos Helga!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Just a comparison between the two!

Queen Helga and friends

Chaos Helga. She’s either going to be a Death or Shadow Lore Sorceress…and if she’s a level 4 wizard, she’s stronger than Queen Helga in all respects! Mwa-ha-ha!

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Get yer hands off her, leave them ladies alone!

I like the conversion although I’d replace the book. Well done :hat off

TwilightCo:

Alright! I like it! :mask

Border Reiver:

I like it - simple conversions done well.

Bassman:

Nice and simple conversion. I like it a lot but get rid of the book, it looks innatural in that position and she can live without any problem…

tjub:

Good and simple conversion, me like! But I agree with Bassman about the book…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX for the comments guys!

The book “Needs” to be there to have her look like a sorceress, but I agree that the angle is wrong. If she were holding it, that would make all the difference. Otherwise it looks like it’s trying to be a shield.

Just hope I can pop it off…I used a new type of super glue!

Piccolo:

maybe the book should be attached to her belt or carried by a familiar or somethin:idea

Bassman:

She does not need a book to look like a sorceress. She has no armor! :slight_smile:

apocalypstia:

cheers to the chaos helga… looks like a much better mini once converted. The had idea fits ever so nicely. (scribble scribble - appropriate notes taken, lol)

Zanko:

Nice girl but she has no sex appeal and she looks with the book too much sophisticated :stuck_out_tongue: !

She remembers me to an awful mother in law …scary! :mask

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

comming soon queen pirate helga!!! that last of the sisters

great job T

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX everyone! I’m not sure if I’ll do a pirate Queen Helga, but the Queen, as she is, has a pretty good CD face. Doesn’t even need the big nose or fangs…she’s your mother-in-law! LOL!

Hashut’s Blessing:

A very nice concept and simple to boot as others have said. I like it a lot, but I agree that if you can change it so that she’s holding the book, that would be better. Alternatively, ignore the book (I.E. remove it) and make it look like she has something clenched in her fist (a potion or “prayer” beads or something?). Nice work and I can’t wait to see it painted.

Sojourn:

simple yet effective, excellent work! paint 'er up! :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

If i paint her…I’ll need some slaves! :smiley:

Sojourn:

If i paint her...I'll need some slaves! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
blackmail!? lol.. send her to me, and I'll paint her (sometime between now and 1 year from now*)

* no guarantees

:)

when I see progress, you'll get a slave or two ;) get going tarrakk

Kera foehunter:

lol i don’t have a mother in law !!!

Merchant:

Wow :o cool, I like a simple but very effictive conversion - I’d always liked to use her meself, but never found a way to use her… But it seems that there are still hope. Very cool mate my hat off to you :hat off