[Archive] Question about Wings

Larendard:

Hiho, i was wondering if the wings of the old GW Lammasu & Great Taurus are identical.

I recently bought a Lammasu off of ebay and it has 2 right wings.

My Great Taurus is complete, but i don’t want to pull of his wings to dry fit them to the Lammasu, so if someone can tell me if the wings are interchangeable or alternatively where i could get a left wing for the Lammasu, i’d be as happy as a clam :hat off

Larendard:

Well, they certainly look very identical, but will they fit?

and still…would it be possible to find a replacement instead of amputating my Taurus?

cornixt:

They are precisely the same wings, they even have the same stock number.

Larendard:

Kewl, thanks.

Maybe i can make a duplicate somehow…

rpitts2004:

Or get your money back?

zobo1942:

Someone had some extra ones here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10546

Maybe they still do, and would be able to help you out!

Larendard:

Cool finding - PMed :smiley:

Nicodemus:

Let me check through my stuff at home too… this is just the soft of thing I might have an extra one of. If I have two left wings maybe we can make a swap :wink:

Edit: Nope, sorry! I was remembering that I did have an extra wing ages ago… it was given away to someone here on the forum a couple of years ago who was looking for that exact piece.  Sorry!!  Hope you find some joy  with sorting it out!

~N

Larendard:

Well i PMed BoomBoom who had some spare wings some time ago…and on top of that i got another Taurus on ebay yesterday giggles

Yeah, i’m that crazy!

I’ll use his wings and maybe turn him into a Hellcannon someday by strapping an effing flamethrower to his back evil laugh

furrie:

Well i PMed BoomBoom who had some spare wings some time ago...and on top of that i got another Taurus on ebay yesterday *giggles*
Yeah, i'm that crazy!
I'll use his wings and maybe turn him into a Hellcannon someday by strapping an effing flamethrower to his back *evil laugh*

Larendard
Just turn him in a hellcannon, I want to see what it looks like

Larendard:

Hehe, either that or a flamecannon…

Expect something like this within the next months - gotta finish my Frurndar first, 27 Dwarfs need basing & varnishing, 30 Hammerers with king are waiting for paint.