[Archive] (Question) Can I follow a thread/blog?

Snigelfot:

Im sorry if this is in the wrong place to ask, just ask and I’ll remove the thread.

Just as the title says: can I follow threads so that i get a notification similiar to pm’s when the thread is updated? Would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

MadHatter:

Im sorry if this is in the wrong place to ask, just ask and I'll remove the thread.
Just as the title says: can I follow threads so that i get a notification similiar to pm's when the thread is updated? Would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Snigelfot
Following threads is manual labour as far as I know... I guess bookmarks or some browser plug-in would work?

Hej förresten :hat off

Bloodbeard:

Yes. Scroll yo the bottom of a thread. All yhw way down.

there’s two oprions. favourite thread and subscribe. upon subscription you get an email when a post is made in the thread.

MadHatter:

Yes. Scroll yo the bottom of a thread. All yhw way down.

there's two oprions. favourite thread and subscribe. upon subscription you get an email when a post is made in the thread.

Bloodbeard
I'll be damned, one year in and the game changes just like that... There it is along with the fabled rating option. Well played CDO.

Snigelfot:

Hej förresten Takes Hat off
Hejsan!
Yes. Scroll yo the bottom of a thread. All the way down.
there's two oprions. favourite thread and subscribe. upon subscription you get an email when a post is made in the thread.

Thank you! :cheers