[Archive] Raging Heroes Shedu/Sphinx for sale again

JMR:

The piece has been around for a a few weeks now on various sites, but the Shedu/Sphinx head is now officially back on the Raging Heroes website for purchase. It can be bought separately (�,�6,50) or in a Manticore bundle (�,�49,95).

fairoaks024:

thanks for the heads up JMR,

i was trying to get hold of a head to convert my GW manticore a little while ago, but couldn’t find it available seperately.

I’ve ordered one now and can’t wait to get on with my conversion,

regards

jim

fairoaks024:

thanks for the heads up JMR,

i was trying to get hold of a head to convert my GW manticore a little while ago, but couldn't find it available seperately.

I've ordered one now and can't wait to get on with my conversion,

regards

jim

fairoaks024
i just realised....

" heads up"........

sorry :)

regards

jim

Animatone:

Already ordered three from e-mini’s, 3 week back order though.

Chico:

Come payday, one will be ordered :slight_smile:

Cheers bud.

Chico

CopperPot:

Nice one JMR just ordered mine.:cheers

skabradisdead:

That is a thing of beauty. Thanks for the heads up!

Taurian:

Wow, thanks for that info! I liked the look of that head, but didn’t want to buy the whole thing. I’ll have to grab one.

OOC, does anyone know why they’re available again? It was my understanding that they were removed under threat of a cease and desist order from GW. Did they find some clever way around the GW threat, or did they decide to stand up to them?

cornixt:

Since they aren’t marketing it as a Lammasu any more, and it doesn’t look that much like a GW Lammasu on its own anyway, GW don’t have any grounds to sue.

JMR:

I don’t think GW really had any grounds to sue in the first place, but Raging Heroes have also changed the head slightly for their re-release. No more tusks and nose-ring, but gained a moustache in return.

CopperPot:

Has anybody in the Uk bought one of these yet just curious because my order seems to be taking ages is it just slow (The French postal service).