[Archive] Random conversions/sculpts (pic Heavy)

zsoulless:

Heres a Random bunch of odd projects Ive done…

((I have multiple angles and W.I.P.s for everything if you need another look at something))

Ghrask Dragh:

WTF!

Awsome!

Sparks look crazy, excellent idea!

slev:

picks jaw up from the floor and looks for glue to re-attach it

Obsidian:

Hmm, these look familiar! Cmon forums perhaps?

snyggejygge:

Some really cool stuff you´ve got there!

zsoulless:

Thanks Everyone!

Hmm, these look familiar! Cmon forums perhaps?

Obsidian
Could Be… Ive Done alot of work on a popular 40k Ork Site plus I Have few model lighting tutorials around the Web

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looks excellent. I noticed that there are small metal pieces under tha bases. Are they some sort of electronig tealight and you’ve hollowed the models out or something?

zsoulless:

The Metal bit you See is a Coincell Battery. and Yes I did have to hollow out the models to fit the wiring… But I used a 1.5mm led inside most of the models…

thats a Really bad pic!

~Z

Obsidian:

Could Be.. Ive Done alot of work on a popular 40k Ork Site plus I Have few model lighting tutorials around the Web

zsoulless
I think I know now, somebody on Cmon used your art to base some Orks on.

zsoulless:

Could Be.. Ive Done alot of work on a popular 40k Ork Site plus I Have few model lighting tutorials around the Web

zsoulless
I think I know now, somebody on Cmon used your art to base some Orks on.

Obsidian
Ah yes... Ive seen a few around..
The "Booma" conversion is pretty well known as well..

Kera foehunter:

great work !! love the eye glowing gobo

AGPO:

Your orks are just outstanding :hatoff What did you use as a reference for the muscle structure?

zsoulless:

IMO Weight lifting/muscle Mags are the best sources for exaggerated Muscle definition, whether your drawing comics or sculpting orcs… And unlike Anatomy Books they are cheap and your not basing your art off of someone elses interpretation of someones Anatomy…

Geckilian:

Very, very impressive sculpting and use of LEDs there. Overall the Ork dreadnought is my favourite - simply excellent work there.

Hazkar:

wow…cant say more

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

speedygogo:

Awesome sculpting and conversions. You can do it all Zsouless!

Arashi:

Wow, just… wow…

Specielly like that ork dreadnought, as well as the beastmen! But the others are incredible aswell.