or :sick sick :sick of someone coming in and winning from underneith your feet

:s old :s or :frowning: young :frowning:

:hat tallhat :hat or :mask mask:mask

:hashut hashuts :hashut a bloodthirster or a deamon prince

start raving and ranting

Willmark:

Are you specfically referring to the Marketplace?? B

Pyro Stick:

RRRRRRRRRR I HATE BIKLINICTOO!!! I got sniped on a brand new Kordel Shorgaar. AAAHHHH. So he/she ended up getting it for �10…

Arlon:

not just the market place and essex girl but in cd discussion and warhammer discussin where there was this monster fight between everyone about rather all the gods were chaos so this thread is to let anger out without making any outher thread off topic

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I don’t have the feeling that we are building up a lot of aggressions in here. Other than the hatred for all living things outside Zharr Naggrund as befits a good Chaos Dwarf. :hat

Willmark:

RRRRRRRRRR I HATE BIKLINICTOO!!!!!!!!! I got sniped on a brand new Kordel Shorgaar. AAAHHHH. So he/she ended up getting it for �10....

Pyro Stick
Got start adjusting for that Pyro add a few more pounds then you thing for your bid to succeed.

Grimstonefire:

So this is the punch bag thread eh? :wink:

The nature of ebay is that the highest bidder wins.��Sure it may be the same individuals doing it, but that’s how the system works. If its just new people all the time, its no good ranting about everyone who beats you, just bid higher! :slight_smile:

Not that I buy OOP Chaos Dwarfs, but last time I checked I don’t even remember seeing that name?

Is it all CD items with the price being bumped up, or just the ones you happen to be bidding on?

Willmark:

So this is the punch bag thread eh? ;)

The nature of ebay is that the highest bidder wins. Sure it may be the same individuals doing it, but that's how the system works.

Not that I buy OOP Chaos Dwarfs, but last time I checked I don't even remember seeing that name?

Is it all CD items with the price being bumped up, or just the ones you happen to be bidding on?

Grimstonefire
Right now everything CD related seems to be over-inflated in sense of prices. In fact more over-inflated then Pam Anderson's.... ah.... "airbags" ;)

Grimstonefire:

When wasn’t it? As far back as I can remember CD have gone for extortionate prices…

Anyone here been buying say for 2 years who can give us an insight into whether the prices recently are a lot higher , or just as high as ever?

Canix:

I have bought things off of ebay and monitored the market place over a six month period .This has enabled me to get alot of my cd collection for reasonable prices .There is a average cost for CD figures this is what most shopsellers are willing to pay for there stock:rolleyes:however the upper end when a few bidders want an item immediately:ogo for about twice that cost which coincidently is what shops like essx girl sell there CD for .Its all about supply and demand nothing to be annoyed about ,i have managed over the last six months to increase my CD collection for a consistant price level below the average as very good deals can be had .

Yesterday a private lot of 20 METAL cd axemen went for �23 pounds at those prices anyone could collect them (how much is it for a plastic regiment of 20 from GW?):hat

X-Porter:

"No! I wanna holler the loud funny words! I like Darin, he is my friend! (points to Lump and Loaf) I like you and him! he likes me! And I like him! he likes you i hope!"

Actually my beef isn’t so much with eBay, which I expect to be bidder take all and in which I’ve enjoyed shooting down the essex-so-and-so recently on some CD’s. No I don’t care if she’s putting her son thru school. She’s coming between me AND MY STUFF!!!

Also, try getting a day job.

No my short, bearded brethren, my issue is with the root of all evils…GAMES WORKSHOP!!

WTF is with Armageddon??��

"Oooh, here’s an idea! Instead of putting out something new lets repackage our old cr@p and charge more money for it! And while we’re at it, let’s pinch off a $70 rule book and some $30 templates!"

Here’s a fun fact. If a friend of yours is dumb enough to shell out $14 for a vortex template, ask for the packaging. Cut the blister from the pack and paint it all black with evil swirlies. Mount it on a card base for added strength. Instant vortex template!

Point at your friend and laugh. Then gurgle unutterable horrors to a deaf universe.

BYAHH!!!

(Bonus points for anyone who knows where the opening quote is from)

Kera foehunter:

I came across that beast. A few times too but hey��there is less deal on e bay anymore. but the pain of losing is still to much Pain!!!I still get a kick out of hearing you guys yell about her…

torn:

its the same with everything on ebay though. you just have to remember the market prices for things, then look at the ebay price. still too expensive?

i think in general miniatures are going for very very cheap on ebay. you cant complain unless all you want is rare collectors stuff, which is gonna be expensive anyway.

sometimes you get what you ant for how much you want, sometimes you dont. its all life lol.

now what i really hate is people complaining about ebay . . . . . lol

X-Porter:

sometimes you get what you ant for how much you want, sometimes you dont. its all life lol.

torn
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You just might find
You get what you need

torn:

i thought CD stuff was expensive and hard to get hold of try getting gorkamorka muties!