[Archive] rate the previous posters siggy and avatar

minty:

well, realy simple game, just give the last posters signiture and avatar a mark out of 10,

Canix:

Your siggy changes and can amuse 8/10 usually,not as keen on your current one 6/10

Your avatar you have none:o0/10

wallacer:

I rather like Canix’s sig and avatar. I shall award him 9 out of 10.

My Sig will be pretty much meaningless to people who don’t watch the simpsons (and my avatar pretty much meaningless to people who don’t like Rackham figures).

Dark Haven:

I like Wallacer’s avatar, creepy! 8/10 for him.

The simpson’s reference is classic, good job there! I say a 10/10 for those who get the reference.

sincerely,

Dark Haven

Pyro Stick:

I like Dark Havens avatar. Its got a cool templar theme going on.hmmmm 7/10?

I dont really understand the signature. Is it from a song or just a random fantasy quote? 8/10 anyway since it sounds like something out of a song from a favourite band of mine.

Dark Haven:

Its IRON MAIDEN dude!!!

My avatar is from the Bretonnian forum I go on. My two big fantay loves are Brets and the Dawi Zharr.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I think that the avatar deserves an 8/10 if being stingy. So, I say 9/10. As for the sig, I have no freakin’ clue what the whole Kera and Tallhat thing was, so for me, is a mild 4/10 for that, brought up to 6/10 by the rest of it.

Pyro Stick:

I think that the avatar deserves an 8/10 if being stingy. So, I say 9/10. As for the sig, I have no freakin' clue what the whole Kera and Tallhat thing was, so for me, is a mild 4/10 for that, brought up to 6/10 by the rest of it.

Hashut's Blessing
You can kind of guess what the whole kera and tallhat thing was about just by looking at the quote in my sig. It gives the whole tale away

zagor66:

I think pyros is really good , classic figure and understandable signature.

Kera foehunter:

i give zagor 66. 5/10 for the avatar its simple and a 6/10 on his sig.

wallacer:

[on topic]

Kera: 8/10 for the cute avatar, 10/10 for the sig.

[off topic]

Do we actually win anything from this or is it just to kill time?

(cough up some slaves for the winner Minty, ya stingy git :wink: )

grunts:

wallacer gets 8/10 for the nice avater and 10/10 for the classic siggy.��Cleetis the Slack-jawed Yokel ftw!

zagor66:

My sig is from Dynasty warriors 4 , a great game!!!

catbarf:

…But it’s kind of like an inside joke- without the context it’s meaningless.

minty:

[on topic]
Kera: 8/10 for the cute avatar, 10/10 for the sig.

[off topic]
Do we actually win anything from this or is it just to kill time?
(cough up some slaves for the winner Minty, ya stingy git ;) )

wallacer
it's a game to find out what people think of peoples signitures and avatars, not a competition. you people just want to rob me blind

if anyone gets a perfect 20 I'll hand them some slaves though

Kera foehunter:

im a 10 and i got 8/10cute avatar and 10/10 on sig. 10 +8+10=28 cough it up minty

Bill-117:

Hm… Kera’s sig… being involved in all that, I’d say 7/10.

Her avie, starting at 10/10, gets -5 points for being inflatable, +1 point for being a pirate, +3 for cleavage, -1 for no nipples.

8/10.

Also, uh. What do you mean, “I’m a ten?” o.O

Ghrask Dragh:

I would give Bill’s avatar 8/10. It’s some sort of pengiun in some sort of armour, awesome!!

Signature - 10/10. Big fan of funny sig’s, very funny indeed!

:cheers

Willmark:

9 out of 10 for the avatar. Looks way cool and weird.

Simpsons seem to be a popular theme for sigs apparently… So I’ll award 8-10.

WarplockMonkey:

Wilmark, id give your avatar a 6/10, is that what you look like after youve shaved your shaggy grey beard off?

sig 9/10, very witty, but i have never been not cool so i wouldnt know :stuck_out_tongue: