[Archive] Realm Wars

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Hey, this is an online strategy game. Well it is a forum-play strategy game. It is turn based and based in the future. I created it, so I am admin. Game 1 is starting and we need more players, so come and join as an empire.

We got 5 so far so come and join. It is set in a science fiction universe where communism has taken over earth, aliens are trying to wipe out humanity. You know the drill, so come and fight for one of the factions.

link

I think the game is cool, you create your own race and try to conquer the galaxy for another faction or your own faction.

Hashut’s Blessing:

As I’m lazy, mind me asking for a description of game mechanics? is it a forum game or something?

As I'm lazy, mind me asking for a description of game mechanics? is it a forum game or something?

Hashut's Blessing
Yeah, it is like Risk if you have ever played it. Although I have added role play elements into it.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sounds cool.I just worry I wouldn’t be active enough, sorry.

Sounds cool.I just worry I wouldn't be active enough, sorry.

Hashut's Blessing
You wouldn't have to be to active, just post turn orders once a week. Although, Real life is way more important. Anyone else care to join, we got 7 more spots open.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll pass, sorry. it intrigues me, no doubt, but I;d forget and have a fair few commitments with university.