im in modesto california but will pay for shipping

Willmark:

yea
im looking for both realm of chaos books
will pay cash dont have anything to trade
also looking for all the liber chaoticas

im in modesto california but will pay for shipping

Arlon
Unfortunately vultureBay is most likely going to be your only option, unless someone has some spares.

Realms of Darkness can be had for $50-60 US in most cases.
Lost and the Damned is much more difficult, in most cases it can be bought on vultureBay, but is running $100-150 in some auctions...

Good Luck!

cornixt:

Liber chaotica is still available from Amazon, last time I checked.

Willmark:

What prices are the Libers going for?

Pyro Stick:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warhammer-40K-Ltd-Ed-Realms-of-Chaos-Slaves-to-Darkness_W0QQitemZ120165001579QQihZ002QQcategoryZ44118QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Xander:

Does anyone know how many pages of this book actually contain info on the Chaos Dwarfs? Or which pages those would be?

cornixt:

I think metrognome has a copy, but he has been quiet for the last few days

wallacer:

Does anyone know how many pages of this book actually contain info on the Chaos Dwarfs?��Or which pages those would be?

Xander
Slaves to Darkness? I can check when I get home if you want.
I thought Cornixt had already listed the pages that referred to CD (either on the forum or the wiki, I forget which).

cornixt:

I’ve done both Realms of Chaos books but not the Liber Chaotica

Pyro Stick:

Heres a Slaves to Darkness finishing in just under two hours for �21:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220166010125&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

Xander:

Holy balls, I will have to check how many Dollars that is!

I really want a copy of this baby. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 times as many dollars as pounds… I might wait until this is just about over, then strike. See what happens. In the name of Hashut, I would like to purchase this book. :stuck_out_tongue:

This guy might only ship to the UK… anyone feel like redirecting some mail to me? :smiley:

Anyone have an average price that this book typically sells for?

Does anyone know in which book Hashut is first mentioned?

Pyro Stick:

If it is no cost to me then i dont mind posting it to you as long as you win and pay for it and just get it sent to me.

Xander:

Ya, that’s what I would do, something like that. :slight_smile: Just pay you to ship it for me. Hehe.

I am on the fence right now. Does this book mention Hashut? I have been looking at http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php/Chaos_Dwarf_References but it seems that Chaos Dwarf info is scattered all around…

Pyro Stick:

Rules for the renegades. Hmmmm. Awesome.

wallacer:

Xander
CD are in the army list at the back of Slaves to Darkness.
I will check when I get home if Hashut is actually mentioned or not.

cornixt:

I’ve scoured the whole thing, no mention of Hashut or any other specific CD god. Generic Chaos Dwarfs could follow any god, but the war machines were more restricted for all but Khorne.

Willmark:

Holy balls, I will have to check how many Dollars that is!

I really want a copy of this baby. :P

2 times as many dollars as pounds... I might wait until this is just about over, then strike. See what happens. In the name of Hashut, I would like to purchase this book. :P

This guy might only ship to the UK... anyone feel like redirecting some mail to me? :D

Anyone have an average price that this book typically sells for?

Xander
It usually goes for 40-50 Us on the auctions I've seen.

AFAICR Hashut does not appear to be mentioned in either book. It really wasn;t until 4th it seems that Hashut was invented.

Pyro Stick:

So is anyone here tintintan, the winning bidder. They won it for �35.75

Willmark:

$95.00 Dollars US, that is crazy pricing there!

wallacer:

$95.00 Dollars US, that is crazy pricing there!

Willmark
I think I got $150.00 Dollars US for Lost and the Damned when I sold it, so it could be worse.