[Archive] Removal of the Chat

Xander:

I am pretty sure most would agree that the chat is not helping very much. I intend to remove it unless anyone has any strong objections.

Speak now… :mask

Hammerhand:

Chat? What chat? :slight_smile:

cornixt:

I forgot we had it! Only used it once or twice and there was never anyone active on it.

It might work better if there was an organised get-together. I’m not sure what it would be used for that the forums aren’t already.

wallacer:

I could never get it to work anyway…

Vodevil:

I forgot we had it!��Only used it once or twice and there was never anyone active on it.
It might work better if there was an organised get-together.��I'm not sure what it would be used for that the forums aren't already.

cornixt
If you where to keep it, I agree that a organized time is what we need. Otherwise, I'm not really opposed to losing it.

torn:

yeah either an organsied time, maye some time in the future, unless its costing you i bandwidth and stuff, in which case id say remove it.

it looks bad if visitors come to the site and go into an empty chat room i suppose

Hashut’s Blessing:

I didn’t understand the need for it in the first place, but so many people seemed to like the idea, that I didn’t object. Might as well just lose it.

Xander:

Well, I am going to disable it. I can always re-enable it later should it be needed.

Dracomancer:

I could never get it to work anyway....

wallacer
Ditto...