[Archive] Ren's Chaos Dwarf Army Blog

Renufus:

Hi all, new(ish) member here. Short story about myself, Chaos Dwarfs were my very first army back in 5th edition, but sold them quickly after 6th edition was released. A friend of mine was kind enough to sell me his and I’m hooked once again. I’ve been working on these guys for a while, right now I’m just finishing up my unit of 25 Warriors and 20 Sneaky Gits, then moving on to a unit of 10 Hobgoblin Arrer Boyz. I hope to have pictures of the finished products up by the end of the week, depending on how school and my other non-Warhammer related projects move forward. Anyway, here are some pictures of a few of the models I’ve finished so far. Let me know what you think.

PS, you can’t see it but the Gitz have a green wash painted over their knives to simulate their poisoned weapons. I’ll try to get some more distance shots in the next batch of photos, it seems I drastically underestimated my camera’s ability to pick up detail.

Ghrask Dragh:

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

The purple looks awesome, I really like your choice of shields too!

Great start Ren’, looking forward to seeing the rest of your stuff :cheers

Khan!:

Very nice! What method did you use to paint the skin on the dwarves? I quite like it.

Xander:

Sweetness! Everything’s looking fantastic so far! :slight_smile:

Man, that is some careful stepping!

Willmark:

Yah but they are mostly hobgoblins that have the worst stepping to do…

Kera foehunter:

Ren that is a great army love the colors !!!