[Archive] Resizing pictures from Photobucket?

AGPO:

How do I get my pictures to come out a decent size? They simply appear too small when I post them in my blogs. Help please!

furrie:

you can put a direct link to the photo, instead of using the photobook code:

you can get the link to the photo by right clicking on the image and select copy link

wallacer:

hmmm… I had a look at your post and it seems you’re already using the code format mentioned above.

Maybe you need to check your digital camera and make sure it’s taking the photos at the large picture size and not shrinking them down?

Failing that, you could try resizing them in Photoshop or Paintshop before uploading them to Photobucket.

clam:

And remember (if you use the faster bulk uploader version) to choose the right file size - you can choose from 100x75 to 1MB while uploading.

AGPO:

hmmm... I had a look at your post and it seems you're already using the code format mentioned above.
Maybe you need to check your digital camera and make sure it's taking the photos at the large picture size and not shrinking them down?

Failing that, you could try resizing them in Photoshop or Paintshop before uploading them to Photobucket.

wallacer
Well I checked the size of the pictures, and when I open them on my computer (i.e. the original saved versions) they're fine.

@Clam: Sounds like that could be the answer, I'll give it a try tomorrow

Kera foehunter:

i like this from photo bucket

it help me alot not there not so giant