[Archive] Rikwyr, Sorcerer-Priest of Uzkulak

Ancient History:

“Lord Winter” is the eldest and most powerful of the Sons of Dark Father, the secret sorcerers of [[Uzkulak]] that practice the Lore of Winter. Rikwyr’s legs have already changed to cold, unmoving stone, forcing him to be carried about by his ogre slaves, the Coldstone Guard.

Rikwyr and the Coldstone Guard

Cost: 305 points

Rikwyr
M WS BS S T W I A L
0 4 3 4 5 3 1 1 10Coldstone Guard
M WS BS S T W I A L
6 3 2 4 4 3 2 4 8
Rikwyr is a Level 3 Wizard and uses the Lore of Winter. He must be used exactly as presented here, with no additional equipment. He counts as both a Hero choice and the army’s Battle Standard Bearer. Rikwyr can never be the army’s general.

Rikwyr and his Coldstone Guard are deployed and must move together, with the two Ogre models flanking the Chaos Dwarf sorcerer model in the center; when together the characters move at he Ogres’ movement of 6. If either of the Ogres is slain, the unit cannot move for the rest of the battle, though it may turn in place as normal. Rikwyr and his Coldstone Guards may join other units as normal for a Special Character.

The Coldstone Guard both have Heavy Armour and Great Weapons. Such is their dedication that the ogres may wield their Great Weapons one-handed while supporting Rikwyr. Unless Rikwyr is slain, the Coldstone Guard uses his Leadership for all tests.

Blackice Banner

A standard of dragonhide flayed from the ancient ice drake Wyrdrak, and anointed by dipping it into the nigh-frozen River Ruin near the gates of Uzkulak, this banner is said to contain an ice daemon and be holy to the heretical sons of Dark Father, since it seems to draw cold to itself.

Any unit that Rikwyr is in is immune to both the Lore of Ice or the Lore of Winter.

Cause Fear

The Coldstone Guard are hulking figures, their pallid flesh unfazed by the frozen armor of magically-hardened ice they wield. They cause Fear in the enemy.

Balseraph:

Cool idea :slight_smile: Good against kislev,imo :slight_smile:

But I have question…

Rikwyr M=0

You mean that, He is supported “by the arm” or carried by the ogres?

Ancient History:

Carried by the ogres. Uses their movement. On account of the stone legs.

Balseraph:

That’s good :slight_smile:

Well now I imagine them… And, they looks V. cool :slight_smile: