[Archive] Rozmax Bullcentaur on the way

Nicodemus:

This model is available on Kickstarter until June 2nd 2019.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1857346258/monsters-of-the-cave-that-was

tjub
Thanks for the heads-up tjub!!

Jasko:

So, anyone getting one?

I’m still thinking about it. I like the sculpt quite a lot! I mean game-wise for 8th edition he can always serve as a Giant (or even Destroyer, who cares) or one makes their own rules, probably heavily based on Kholek Suneater or so. I think 40$ is OK, certainly cheaper than Shar’Tor, although he is the superior sculpt. Maybe both would be nice for a scenario or something.

Jasko:

I decided to get one! It might also work really well as a statue in the end or something. But It’s a great sculpt and one can support a small company, good enough for me.

Jasko:

So, in the end there have been 53 backers, I’m one of them. :slight_smile:

Anybody else got this?

tjub:

So, in the end there have been 53 backers, I'm one of them. :)
Anybody else got this?

Jasko
Nope, I was on the fence... :(

Nicodemus:

I really debated this one too. I think the model is fantastic and really fits with the models I use, but I�?Tm already in insanely far with another KS from last fall and have also made a few sizeable hobby purchases of lat x.x

Jasko:

So, in the end there have been 53 backers, I'm one of them. :)
Anybody else got this?

Jasko
Nope, I was on the fence... :(

tjub
I really debated this one too. I think the model is fantastic and really fits with the models I use, but I�?Tm already in insanely far with another KS from last fall and have also made a few sizeable hobby purchases of lat x.x

Nicodemus
Hah, looks like I'll have something unique then :hat

But don't you guys start harassing me with requests for pictures of the painted model, it will be yeaaaars before I'll get around to that :s

BABIS:

is there a way to buy the model other than kickstarter?

tjub:

is there a way to buy the model other than kickstarter?

BABIS
Not that I know ATM, but Im sure they will make it available later on...

@Jasko: Haha! ;P