[Archive] Scibor Moscals

Honeym123:

Have anybody thought about using the Scibor moscals as CD ? I was wondering about it, but maybe the blunderbuss’ is not chaos-y enough?

Also, what about cannons, you’ll need something that blends in.

http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?group=87

Any thoughts ?

Regards

Yodrin:

I think Scibor minis look great, even though I am not a hat fan. I am 99% sure that I will buy their bluderbusses if nothing new around is produced.

Zanko:

The Scibor Dwarfs were several times mentioned - here are some links:

1. + 2. + 3. + 4. + 5.!

:hashut

Yodrin:

Wonder how Thommy H will react to this post…ha ha, seeing his reactions on a couple of other Scibor posts:)

Skink:

Alternatively check this blog out. Lovely isn’t it (hides from Thommy H :))

Thommy H:

Have anybody thought about using the Scibor moscals as CD ?
Nope.

Fuggit Khan:

These are pretty nice plastic “chaos” cannon models:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Techno-demonic-cannon-fit-for-28mm-fantasy-wargaming-/251251679224?pt=Games_US&hash=item3a7fc45ff8

I think they would blend well with Scibor moscals…or any other Chaos Dwarf style. For sure they could be converted for other uses as well (Magma cannons perhaps?)

Honeym123:

Nice :slight_smile: What about centaurs for a Scibor moscals army, what would you do?
- Do you think it would be allowed in tournaments to use bears as Centaurs, like that dude is doing (or maybe boar riders:)).
Regards

Skink:

I can’t see why not. I mean, many people use Rhinox riders to represent Mournfangs. As long as you explain your opponent that those bears are really centaurs you ougt to be fine.

Honeym123:

I can't see why not. I mean, many people use Rhinox riders to represent Mournfangs. As long as you explain your opponent that those bears are really centaurs you ougt to be fine.

Skink
True true :)

Thanks for the answers :hat off

Fuggit Khan:

These guys make for nice centaurs, complete with beards and masks…they say that they’re 28mm but look a bit small? But if nothing else they are nice inspirations for some green stuff conversions

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elfball-BR-DC1-Black-Rock-Dwarven-Centaur-1-1-Fantasy-Football-Player-NIB-/380351962666?pt=Games_US&hash=item588ebe5e2a

Honeym123:

These guys make for nice centaurs, complete with beards and masks...they say that they're 28mm but look a bit small? But if nothing else they are nice inspirations for some green stuff conversions

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elfball-BR-DC1-Black-Rock-Dwarven-Centaur-1-1-Fantasy-Football-Player-NIB-/380351962666?pt=Games_US&hash=item588ebe5e2a

Fuggit Khan
Well I actually got 21 oldschool CD centaurs, I just thought that if I was going to go the Scibor way I would like to have some models that fitted the army in style to make the look complete.

Fuggit Khan:

Ah, that makes sense, keeping a complete look. I guess that the best way to keep the Scibor look for some bull centaurs would be to actually use Scibor miniatures, saw them in half at the waist with a hobby saw and glue the upper torso to your old school centaurs (or equivalent centaur body)? The Scibor figs have a rather unique “Norse/Cossack/Chaos” look that might be difficult to copy otherwise with other lines of figures. I’d be interested to see what you come up with…

Honeym123:

:slight_smile: I’ll let you know if I decide to go that way - they look nice, but they aint cheap :slight_smile:

Regards

fattdex:

I use moscals, for bulls, i have moscal axe guy torsos on top of those 35mm scale bull models. It isn’t the same upper body bulk like the fw bulls but is the right size for the base and fits the look of the army. The new taruk from fw will fit in great as a boss as the hat style is similar.

Willmark:

Nope.

Thommy H
That's it? just a "nope"?

Yodrin:

Nope.

Thommy H

Willmark
Almost disappointed, ha ha

Thommy H:

Willmark
See:
Wonder how Thommy H will react to this post......ha ha, seeing his reactions on a couple of other Scibor posts:)

Yodrin
I was just playing to type.

Honeym123:

I use moscals, for bulls, i have moscal axe guy torsos on top of those 35mm scale bull models. It isn't the same upper body bulk like the fw bulls but is the right size for the base and fits the look of the army. The new taruk from fw will fit in great as a boss as the hat style is similar.

fattdex
Nice :) Which bulls are you talking about specifically?

Regards

Yodrin:

Willmark
See:
Wonder how Thommy H will react to this post......ha ha, seeing his reactions on a couple of other Scibor posts:)

Yodrin
I was just playing to type.

Thommy H
Hope you hold no grudge Thommy H, just "pulling ur leg" a bit ;P