[Archive] Scibors moscals

JonJon:

I have bought his long rifles and the Taurus was wondering if anyone else had bought anything

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Thommy H:

Nope.

(This is an old running joke you won’t get, Jon.)

Zuh-Khinie:

I have the bald headed dwarf wizard with the pumpkin helmet… I’m afraid I won’t be using it though, not that the cast or quality is bad (quite the opposite in fact), but I decided to run with bighats a few years back…

JonJon:

Thommy I am aware of your hatred of scibor,but i like his stuff have all the bears and longrifles and will soon own the moscal with shields the large fellow with the barrel and the pilot

Loki:

Though i am big hat fan i do like the look of these models, they have some nice stuff from what i remember, i look forward to seeing what you get next for them.

fattdex:

yep, i have 26 axe and 26 rifle awaiting painting, as well as a few characters.

JonJon:

Those of you who have these minis put them on this thread,I put mine up and I know others can paint and take better pictures so get to work

Jon

Nebuchandnezzar:

I love scibor, your moscals are really well done, i hanv’t seen many on this forum though which is a shame considering how cool the models are. Personally though i find that their best casts are their celtic marines, they just look so good (and are damn near true scale marines as a bonus)

JonJon:

I hope that wasn’t sarcasm

Skink:

I’m not a big fan of Moscals but the sculpts are amazing anyway. Your pics are very blurry though, can you shot (and post) new ones?

Grimstonefire:

Has he said when he’s doing the snail artillery? The pictures of that have been around for at least a year.